18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ken Shamrock

8 44.44%
  • Kimbo Slice

7 38.89%
  • What is MMA...???

3 16.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Elite XC: Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock.....

I didn't hear anything about this fight (no surprise) previous to me checking the TV listings just now for today. I can't believe Ken Shamrock is still fighting, I thought he was long done...???

I love to watch MMA but for one I only have antenna TV so that makes it tough, and two, I usually have many other things to worry about in life before watching TV. However, I have nothing going on tonight and will probably tune in for this one just to see what Shamrock looks like.....

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    And yet they stand another scrub in front on Kimbo. Ken hasn't been anything but a punching bag for the last 5 years.

It would be funny as shit if Ken actually beat him.......even though he's probably gonna get murdered.
    From some of the interviews it sounds as though Ken is gonna try and stand with him

Did you remake this poll? I swear I voted once.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Lay off the catnip Michelle, too much can be a bad thing.....

are you kidding me?!?! Ken shamrock???? he hasnt been shit in years! I wont even look it up on espn for the score.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Adam Brooks's Avatar
    Finally kimbo is sort of having to fight an actual fighter instead of a bunch of nobodys who still gave him a run for his money. Hopefully we'll see classic Ken and get a submission. If Ken has any endurance left in him, he will win

UUC short shifter, M5 sway bars, Eibach springs, Miller MAF, M5 side skirts, euro 7 brake ducts, 17x8front 17x9 rear speedline Mistral and ACS Type II wheels, euro smileys, 6K HID

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    This fight is being shown on cbs tonight at 8pm I believe. If Ken wants to stand up with him he is gonna get murdered. His best bet is taking it to the ground and hope that Kimbo still sucks there.

BCM Cruiser
    Fvck Kimbo.......I am so ready to see him get his ass handed to him
    Mustang GT

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Brooks View Post
    Finally kimbo is sort of having to fight an actual fighter instead of a bunch of nobodys

Ken may not be a nobody....but he sure is a 'has been'. He's about as close as you can get to an amature fighter now.

K.O. 1st round

Ol' School
    ^nope fight aint happening. Ken got headbutted in warm up and got 6 stitches above his eye so he is out. Kimbo is fighting some Seth Petrelli guy or something??? Gotta see the name again

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Boooooooooooooooooooo......

Petruzelli I think his name is. He used to be in the ufc and supposedly has ten wins with 7 by knockout. Should be interesting not as much as with Shamrock but a little bit at least

Put Kimbo in front of a real fighter!

Ol' School
    kimbo loses. scrub petruzellli knocked him down and covered him with punches. ref stopped the fight

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Haha, Slice loses.

i was hoping he would get his ass whooped after he wouldn't touch gloves at the beginning of the fight.

Is it me or did Seth looked scared after the bell rang and Kimbo was coming at him. Probably why he threw front leg kicks. Serves Kimbo right for not respecting his oppponent, the Brawler got knocked out

Seth did look a little intimated but sometimes 'fear' is what keeps you alive in those situations. I also did notice that Kimbo refused to touch gloves with Seth when he offered, very unsportsmanlike and it made me root for Seth that much more.....rolleyes:

Ol' School
    that chick fight was pretty good and the arvloski fight was decent. The rest were eh, whatever I <3 Gina Carano

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by HAMRHEAD View Post
    Put Kimbo in front of a real fighter!
    I wish they would have.