Thread: Game 1....

Game 1....

Our worst defensive player and worst hitter cost us....weeks
    Our 2nd worst hitter strikes out to end the game! How could Hart be called an Allstar?
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    So when does Hart get some bench time? This is the second time in the last 3 games that he couldn't come through in an IMPORTANT game.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I would say Cameron's misplay of that ball was just as costly as Weeks in the end. Not sure why that wasn't an error, the ball was in his glove.

It was nice though that despite that they were still in it till the end.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    If they could just get it together and ALL play to their potential at the same time they'd be hard to stop. It's just seems like theres always 1 or 2 players every game who don't do their part.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Cameron's "error" was unacceptable. Weeks career here in Milwaukee should have been over mid-season. Why he gets tons of chances only to screw up AGAIN is beyond me. And I said it back in July but Hart is one of the worst hitters on the team. He has made some decent defensive plays over the past few months but at the plate, don't count on him for ANYTHING.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed