Question about taking pictures

I am wondering what the rules are about standing next to the wall to get pictures of someone's car? Are we allowed to stand next to the wall to get pictures of cars? I would like to take some pictures of some of the cars on Saturday and want to know if we can so I don't get kicked out or shot!

I believe it was Greg I spoke to at another event about getting down there and getting everyone's cars shot on Saturday. If for some reason you cannot get to the wall let me know and I will get the shot for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Roper View Post
    I believe it was Greg I spoke to at another event about getting down there and getting everyone's cars shot on Saturday. If for some reason you cannot get to the wall let me know and I will get the shot for you.
    I was going to get Scott a wristband and clearance for Saturday.

Thanks Greg, I will look you up on Saturday. I have another photog with a big cam that can man the other side of the lanes, can I bring him as well or would you prefer only one?

If you are going to be there Scott then I won't worry about it. I was thinking people would like some pictures of their car at the line.

I will be there. if somebody wants something specific please let me know ahead of time and I will do what I can.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    I will be there. if somebody wants something specific please let me know ahead of time and I will do what I can.
    I would really like some shots off the line if you could please! Ill have my red lt1 SS Camaro on slicks and skinnys!

you'll be able to hear it
    "If you keep feeding a lion, then run out of food, you're the food.."

We usually don't have a problem with it,but I know you cannot take pics past the turn off road next to the tree so basically if you're in the grass triangle you should be ok. I'd recommend seeing Greg or Dave the track manager,but it shouldn't be a problem.

will you take a picture of my car when i race it?
    2jz240sx
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post

Remember, "if it was easy, it wouldn't be cool!"
    wi240sx.OMGforum.net

Sure can, I should start a thread of who wants what Saturday