Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Brandon,
    Yes I am kind of related to Mark. He is a BIT optimistic on his price. The car is dirty as hell and he won't even clean it. I would offer him $14k for it, but he never really wants to discuss it. He needs to put the nada guide down and get realistic.
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

Would you be interested in another SS?......I'm working on a deal for one now....
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

not really
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

Quote Originally Posted by JC70SS View Post
    not really
    LOL.....I know what you mean..........
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    SS
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Why must it be a WS6 if you don't mind me asking? Just curious?

What are the differences other than the suspension and hood?

the hood.... don't like the standard TA hood at all plus collectability as I will keep the car for many years. That is why I don't want a C5 as they are a dime a dozen.
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

the hood.... don't like the standard TA hood at all plus collectability as I will keep the car for many years.

I hear ya man. You gotta go with what you want, otherwise its pretty much a waste of time, cause' you won't be completley happy.

Atleast thats how I'am.

Good luck on your search!

Brandon,
    Yes I am kind of related to Mark. He is a BIT optimistic on his price. The car is dirty as hell and he won't even clean it. I would offer him $14k for it, but he never really wants to discuss it. He needs to put the nada guide down and get realistic.
    Damn, its a good thing be paid way to much for that car, so he can hardly ever drive it just to sell it, lol.
    Kevin
    Daily Driver: 1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ Vortec 350
    Wifes DD: 2003 VW Passat Wagon w/ 1.8T, 5 speed auto
    Plow Truck: 99 Chevy K3500 Pickup w/ a Vortec 454
    Toy 1: 98 BMW R1100R
    87 Camaro Iroc Z28, SOLD, Gone But not Forgotten

Brandon,
    i tried to tell him he wants to much for it. it's bone stock. has sub frame connectors but thats it. he prolly hasn't cleaned it since his wedding. lol he keeps telling all of us that he wants it gone. surprised he dodges the subject when you ask about it.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    ^

Some people are scared to sell for some reason. Whether they don't want to deal with the process or what not. But if hasn't been cleaned in that long, it will def need the ole clay bar treatment.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

The car looks like it was driven in the north woods on a 500mi drive....it is plastered with bugs! That is not going to be a 1 hr job by any means. Headlight gear is also junk. I think I will call him tonight.
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

yeah i forgot about that headlight motor. last time i was at his house i saw it was dusty but didn't look at it real close. didn't know it was that bad.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    What is your fascination with a WS6 98up? Why not get a LS2/T56 GTO?

You should be able to find a 2002 WS6 for less than what they're going for. We're talking about 6-7 year old vehicles that can't be financed conventionally, if someone can even get financing in this market. Plus, they're already obsolete as far as technology and performance goes... and even moreso when the next generation comes out.

Think of it this way... these cars cost ~$30k brand new except the SLP or Firehawk ones. If you pay $15k you're at 50% depreciation. Not even Corvettes are at 50% depreciation at 6 years.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

Wrath I already have a coupe. I want a car with a removable top/tops or Vert. I am not a fan of the LS2 GTO. Would rather buy a C5. Plus there is no "new" firebird coming out.
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    how about looking for a modded Vette Joe? Or mod it yourself? Or does the value tank that fast?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

As stated above J, I think a TRUE WS6 is a kind of rare car. If I leave it stock and great shape it may be a collectable car in the future. I am not buying as an investment.
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    There is a guy where I work that has an 02 WS6 ragtop and a girl at my complex that has a 01 WS6 T-top. Either the world is going to implode because they're all concentrated in one place or they're not that rare. Firehawks are a different story. I like Firehawks.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

WS6's are rare? whut
    -Tyler

I would go for a Hawk instead of a WS6 as there are far less of those but having a Formula suits me nicely.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh