Ball joint estimate question

My car needs new ball joints on both sides. Not sure yet if they are the uppers or the lowers but would probably have them all done at the same time. I would like to know a round about price for this. Haven't had this done before so want to know what a fair price is to get this done. Not sure if I will go to a smaller shop or to the dealership in town here. I usually try to do most things on my own when it comes to this sort of thing but I don't have a clue on how to do ball joints.

If you are still looking to get this done, give me a PM. I have a guy I work with who does anything on anything. These for your Z?

BCM Rseident Grill Master Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay's Avatar
    Josh,

Bring the parts down and i'll help you install them. Fairly easy to get done.

Thanks for the responses guys. I am going to wait until spring now. I need to get a winter beater and I will be putting it away soon so now need to get it done this year now.

I got a Carquest account if you want them for cost. They sell MOOG. Lemme know if ya want to go that route
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Envy View Post
    My car needs new ball joints on both sides. Not sure yet if they are the uppers or the lowers but would probably have them all done at the same time. I would like to know a round about price for this. Haven't had this done before so want to know what a fair price is to get this done. Not sure if I will go to a smaller shop or to the dealership in town here. I usually try to do most things on my own when it comes to this sort of thing but I don't have a clue on how to do ball joints.
    I need to do mine also in spring.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by josepy121380 View Post
    I need to do mine also in spring.
    Lol yours have went cow shit since it was lowered... like over a year ago now? CLUNK CLUNK
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

lol my balls are still tight
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

tommy fixed my balls
    2001 Bonneville SSEI (AKA JUNK)
    2002 35th Aniv Camaro Z28
    1999 Cavalier Z24 5 spd
    1995 Camaro Z28 (rip)
    1993 Eclipse GSX (project)

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    Lol yours have went cow shit since it was lowered... like over a year ago now? CLUNK CLUNK
    Yes you will be busy in spring.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x