Gallardo named Game 1 starter

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3616953

I would've thouht they'd go with CC in game 1 instead of game 2??
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    They couldn't go with CC for game one seeing he pitch sunday plus threw over 100 pitches. Normally pitchers need 5 days rest after throwing a game like that. I think even having CC pitch after three days rest is kind of risking injuring a awsome players arm.

You must be crazy. they have already used CC often and much. He needs more than three days rest this time around.

Since aquiring Gallardo back their best option is to start him.

I watched some of that party on tv they had at the summerfest grounds and they announced it then and I was pleased as to what I heard.

I have mentioned it to a few people and they said he couln't pitch. I asked why? they said cause' he came back after september and he was a call up.

I made them understand that he was on the starting roster and was part of the team till May 1st when he got injured and he is very eligable to be on the play-offs roster.

Stupid fair weather fans.

I think with Gallardo and CC then Bush at home and McClung as back they have a pretty solid pitching core. Now my question is will they use Bush or Suppan in the third or fourth game? Bush I'm not worried about, he has been great at home and the most of the year he has been awesome.

GO BREWERS!!!!

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    lets get this party started! GO CREW!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed