Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go brewers!!!

I was driving back from Madison when Braun hit that homer. I think the guy in front me thought I was pissed at him when I was pumping my fist and screaming.

Also, Bob Uecker call on that home run was the best call ever (for the Brewers), you could just hear it in him.

Sadly I believe that the Cubs are going to choke. However if they are left standing if the Brewers go down I will be cheering for the Cubs.

It would be nice for someone in our division to take it to the house.

Other than that no hitter Zambrano has not exactly been sharp. Guess we will find out Wed. Sheets says he is done for the season. Would like to think he could come in and relieve at least.

Fuck Sheets. You wanna loose all the time then put him in. His elbow is messed up more than they are telling. He needs to take a reality check and sit his ass for when free agency comes around and other teams are auditioning him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix2Kta View Post
    Fuck Sheets. You wanna loose all the time then put him in. His elbow is messed up more than they are telling. He needs to take a reality check and sit his ass for when free agency comes around and other teams are auditioning him.
    Agreed, but next to Suppan, who is a logical game 1 starter next to Gallardo who do you see as a rotation expecially if a 5 game series happens?

Man I wish they'd come up with the money to keep Sabathia next year
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Roper View Post
    Other than that no hitter Zambrano has not exactly been sharp. Guess we will find out Wed. Sheets says he is done for the season. Would like to think he could come in and relieve at least.
    what are we gonna find out wednesday about zambrano????
    dempster is starting game 1
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by crusin240hatch View Post
    what are we gonna find out wednesday about zambrano????
    dempster is starting game 1
    meant the cubs and the series starting on Wed in general, not Z specifically

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Damn it feels goood to be a Brewers fan!!!

A repeat of '82 would be awesome!!!!

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix2Kta View Post
    Fuck Sheets. You wanna loose all the time then put him in. His elbow is messed up more than they are telling.

My friends were talking about sheets during the game and his injury.... My friend thinks his career is done he thinks it something that isnt fixable and think it is something worse then Tommy Johns.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Roper View Post
    meant the cubs and the series starting on Wed in general, not Z specifically
    so you're telling me the cubs haven't looked sharp??? umm duh half the time they were playing the back ups, and when the starters did play they were just getting work in....they clinched a last weekend, this weekend didn't matter
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Zambrano himself, short of that brilliant no hitter has not been sharp. Take away the no hit game hand look at his last few outings. I did not see it until a few statisticians pointed it out.

While I think its great that the Brewers made it to the playoffs, I think the Cubs will go to the World Series.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    I am really happy for the Crew making the playoffs...but they have REALLY struggled to get here. SHeets is done. I agree, they need to fess up and let him go. He can't pitch more than a few innings. I think its sad but he's done. We are relying pretty much on CC to get it done at this point. That isn't going to get us very far. One guy doesn't win games. The Crew's bats continue to be quiet, leaving LOTS of guys on base (even if they GET a guy on base). They went to what the 7th inning with only Cameron having made it on? Pathetic. Luck has played a good part in them getting into the playoffs. They kinda ran out of gas here in the month of Sept.

I am crossing my fingers for them and will watch every game I can. I'm happy for them and can't wait to drink some beers and watch them play! You never know what could happen so hopefully their bats come alive and some guys start hitting the damn ball!

Go Crew!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    You never know. It's a brand new season. I feel good about Gallardo and CC. They can start Bush for game 3 at home where he's pitched great. I'd move McClung to be the closer.

The team has more then enough offense, they just need to get hot.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Oh for sure on McClung. His showing the other night was outstanding. Now is the time for them all to start hitting. If they give it their all, this could be a fun series to watch!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    I'd move McClung to be the closer.
    F**king A right!!

Go Crew!!!
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free