Senior Member..now yer posting! Asteroids Champion Karts Champion penji04's Avatar

recommended dealership???

I have a 2000 Saturn sl1 with a check engine light on. It has been taken to some local shops but they cant find anything wrong, can you recommend a dealer to take it to? Thanks, Eric
    2007 Cobalt SS Stage II
    2007 Toyota 4runner

how can they not find anything wrong the scan tool will tell you. if you bring it to our tires plus i'm shure our techs can find whats wrong the price of diag time isn't the greatest it 90 just to hook it up and find out whats wrong i don't remember what the rate was at the saturn in greenfied i worked at
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

CobraSnake
    ^^ yeah what he said. I never take my cars to a dealer unless I have warranty work that I need done.

Mark

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    autozone for free hookup to check what's up with you.

otherwise there is a member on here that is a tech at saturn of greenfield

Senior Member..now yer posting! Asteroids Champion Karts Champion penji04's Avatar

Cool tanks for the feed back, its actually the gf's car but ill check out the engine code and hopefully help figure out where to go and than have a better idea of whats up.
    2007 Cobalt SS Stage II
    2007 Toyota 4runner

yes i believe its evil02ss or something of the sort is the tech at greenfield he would be your best bet if you have to go dealer his names Brad
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner