RSD video: Turbo 350z reels in modded LS1 Corvette C5

From 09/18/08 RSD. Not 100% sure but I think this Nissan 350Z was with Sound Performance?

He made an unbelievable comeback in 3rd gear!

New Link High quality video 3.3MB WMV9 640x480

Old Link (some people having problems with this link) High quality video 3.3MB WMV9 640x480

What's up with the loud bang at the end? (And the people walking in front of a recording camera...)
    Last edited by Syclone0044; 09-22-2008 at 04:02 PM.
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

it says badwidth too large when i click on ur videos?? "The bandwidth or page view limit for this site has been exceeded and the page cannot be viewed at this time. Once the site is below the limit, it will once again begin serving as normal. "
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Well that hosts SUX, maybe try YOUTUBE.

vid works for me.

Good vid. i heard alot of people talking about that race.
    2jz240sx
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post

Remember, "if it was easy, it wouldn't be cool!"
    wi240sx.OMGforum.net

Fail.

OK I uploaded it to another host and edited the 1st post to reflect the new link.

The TuffEnuff vs Dr Ford video was a MUCH bigger hit than I imagined. I actually got my first YouTube "Honor" ever, "#60 Most Viewed Today - Autos & Vehicles". I can't track stats on the downloads of the High Quality vid, but apparently a ton of people were downloading it since this is like the 15th time I've used this host (googlepages.com) and never ran out of bandwidth before. Out of all the video cameras there I just never imagined I would be the ONLY guy to put it on the internet?? The video made it to RSDforums.net and chitownracing.com too.

I HATE dead links and when people waste my time with them too, so be assured I will take steps to avoid wasting your guys' time in the future!

Yea nice IDIOTS walking in front of the camera, one was a Ford fan.
    I have had that scenario happen to me on a road labeled "fresh oil" lost by a mile to a much lesser car.

Man, it looked like that Vette stopped!!

Quote Originally Posted by Windsors 03 Cobra View Post
    Well that hosts SUX, maybe try YOUTUBE.
    I have a lot of YouTube vids already (200,000+ Views altogether) but the thing that sucks about YouTube is the lower quality. On my PC these "high quality" videos kick ass and look nearly crystal clear. Are you guys seeing a big difference with these vids on your computers vs. a typical YouTube vid?

Yea I guess that is true, the vids look great man, crystal clear here.

I think that was the Sound performance car...
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    I think that was the Sound performance car...
    yes it was the SP car, last i heard it made just over 1000RWHP
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

BCM Cruiser
    twin precision 67mm turbos.yummmmm
    bewst. i haz it. yew needz it.