Taking dad for a ride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa6_mO3NAO8

Sounds just like my Dad lasttime I took him for a ride in the Stang...

Disappointing women since 1970.
    Love you Mom

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    lmfao.. that was some funny shit...

That video is great!! An instant classic for sure.

"Now Robert, I don't want to see any irresponsible driv...ROBERT!!!"

Irish
    I enjoyed how he sounded well mannered at first and then started sounding like he had terrets (spelling?) syndrome for all the cussing he was doing towards the end.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    lol...I scared my dad with 300 less whp.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

he didn't even break 100... LOL @ dad
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

I wish my Dad would have been alive to see my car and all I have done to it. I don't know if he would like and understand it or think it is a waste of money. He wasn't big car guy. I think he would be surprised if he would have gone for a ride. The funniest thing I heared after a ride in my car was my son's friend who said "It made his weiner feel funny." Coming from an 8 year old that was pretty funny. I guess it was a compliment, I hope.
    500 miles is a trip,1320 feet is a race

In your face, Space Coyote.... Voodoo Chick's Avatar
    "Made his weiner feel funny!?" LMFAO!!!!!! That HAS to be a compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.gone1985 View Post
    I wish my Dad would have been alive to see my car and all I have done to it. I don't know if he would like and understand it or think it is a waste of money. He wasn't big car guy. I think he would be surprised if he would have gone for a ride. The funniest thing I heared after a ride in my car was my son's friend who said "It made his weiner feel funny." Coming from an 8 year old that was pretty funny. I guess it was a compliment, I hope.
    i too wish my dad would be around to see my car he died shortly after i turned 16. i didn't get the car till i was 18 but wish he could have seen what i had accomplished.
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    I took my parents wheeling a few years back in my then daily driver 84 K10 pickup. My Dad had helped me "build" it including the 250whp 305. We were 14 miles from anywhere where even HAM radio doesn't hit a repeater, forget a cellphone. I took them to my favorite scenic spot along Lake Superior and there was my favorite water crossing. It was about 15" deep the week prior. This time when I went in the water came over the hood. It takes about 3 minutes to get across the creek when it's deep (need to follow the compression wave). My parents didn't make a sound other than my Dad saying "I should have taken my blood pressure medicine this morning".

You can see the leaves stuck in the grill. I had to get a cooking frog off the intake manifold.

The pond

Normally it's pretty shallow. The deep spot is to the left of the truck
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.