Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PACKERS vs. COWBOYS - 9/21

Well this will be a VERY good test for how good the Packers really are, I say they win by 7.....

Should be a good close game Im thinking greenbay by 3

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    greenbay by 6

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I'll wait to see how Dallas looks tonite. Kinda hard to make a prediction after only seeing them play Cleveland. If they blow out Philly then they'll crush the Packers.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Depends on how strong healthy the offense is and if they can get the penalties corrected
    Dallas has a short week but I don't expect to hinder them . If D can stop the run and gang up on Harris like they usually do Dallas will win by 7. If not then I see the Pack by 5

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    Dallas by 17
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

I forgot about Dallas' game tonight against Philly , shows you how closely I follow the NFL other than the Packers.....

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Unfortunately, Dallas is going to be the best team in the league. I'd be happy if the Packers are within 2 touchdowns of them, they are very good.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Post whore
    GB is gonna put the beat down on tony HOMO
    Just a ten second neon

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Green Bay and Philly will both be victims of the Dallas train

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Dallas by 14, but GB will be winning until 5 minutes before the end of the game. They seem to like to give up lots of points at the end...
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    well i must say albeit terrible play early on from Romo he stood up and did what he had to do,the defense really showed up in the last 4 min. of the game. where was it the other three quarters tho. chooo chooo the train keeps rolling

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar
    I'm hoping for a GB win.... but I have a feeling Dallas' offense is going to be running circles around the GB defense.
    I say Dallas stomps GB.... like, 42-17 or something of the like.
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

CobraSnake
    I'm going to say its going to be a close one. GB=24 to 21=dallas

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    After seeing last nights game, I'm not sure how GB is going to match up with Dallas's speed. TO is so much faster then anyone GB has on defense. And if they double TO constantly Whitten will eat them up in the middle. I think GB can score on Dallas as well, although Dallas DL is way better at rushing the passer then anything GB has seen in 2 games. Min line is built more to stop the run, where Dal has some great pass rushers.

So I'm saying 38-28 Dal.

I just hope McCarthy has a better gameplan for the game then he had last year with Favre. The whole let's kep chucking it 40 yards down the field thing, really didn't work, and it wasn't until Rodgers came in that he went back to the short passing game that they were using all season came back and started to work.
    Last edited by Karps TA; 09-16-2008 at 01:32 PM.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

I dont see GB scoring as high as Philly did. I really dont see a high GB score at all, but the more I think about it, the more I see Dallas winning bigtime.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Sad as it may be to say, Romo is twice the QB Kitna or Jackson are. The Packers have yet to face a decent balanced offense (MN= Run No Pass. DET=Good WR's no RB's) and the Detroit game was much closer than the score indicates.. Kitna just plain started taking stupid pills at the end.

With MN, AP was taking it to them until they woke up and realized that the Vikings have no passing game so "hmmm.. let's stuff 8 in the box and make them pass"....

I think the Packers should be fortunate to be within 2 TD's at the end.

Woodson nor Harris can run with TO anymore and Crayton and Witten are going to cause even more fits. Then toss in Barber and Felix Jones and you have even more for the D to worry about.

The Packer fan in me really hopes I'm eating crow in a week but the realist in me thinks otherwise...

I like green bay but idk. Our offense should be fine. Dallas has a good d-line, but rodgers can scramble. What does kind of worry me is the o-line and their false start penalties. The packers won't be able to afford giving up yards like that when playing dallas.

I'm worried about our defense a little. It seems like we have a solid linebacking core, but double teaming t.o will only do so much because its going to open up other receivers. If the packers can put pressure on romo, he'll choke and throw interceptions. Thats what they need to do. And if you ask me, thats the only way they are going to beat the cowboys, is if they put pressure on romo.

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

Quote Originally Posted by 4EYED View Post
    Sad as it may be to say, Romo is twice the QB Kitna or Jackson are. The Packers have yet to face a decent balanced offense (MN= Run No Pass. DET=Good WR's no RB's) and the Detroit game was much closer than the score indicates.. Kitna just plain started taking stupid pills at the end.

With MN, AP was taking it to them until they woke up and realized that the Vikings have no passing game so "hmmm.. let's stuff 8 in the box and make them pass"....

I think the Packers should be fortunate to be within 2 TD's at the end.

Woodson nor Harris can run with TO anymore and Crayton and Witten are going to cause even more fits. Then toss in Barber and Felix Jones and you have even more for the D to worry about.

The Packer fan in me really hopes I'm eating crow in a week but the realist in me thinks otherwise...
    That is exactly the way I feel about the game

Post whore
    pack 35 Dallas 31
    Just a ten second neon