Fun Ford Day Sep. 21st

Ford fun day at Great Lakes Dragaway means super ford fun! Drag racing all day from 9 AM to 5 PM. See flyer for more info. I don't work for GLD.

-Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

FYI, it looks like we will have to re-schedule Imports Wars for the 21st. Ford Day will still go on but the day's schedule looks to be very hectic.
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes

So my idea of making license passes that day isn't such a good one?

Quote Originally Posted by FSTNA347 View Post
    So my idea of making license passes that day isn't such a good one?
    Well, I wouldn't say that Aaron, we'll do the best we can to help you out. Since they are crapping on "our" day, the least we can do is help a Ford brother out on Ford day. Come see me if you do go, and I'll wave you thru short staging when you want to make your passes. I'm sure I can work this out.
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels

Cool Greg thanks!

Yeah I have got some work to do this week to get ready but I should be able to do it.
    New front runners, get my head and neck restraint all ready to go and find all of my physical paperwork that seemed to get lost in our move.

Quote Originally Posted by FSTNA347 View Post
    Cool Greg thanks!

Yeah I have got some work to do this week to get ready but I should be able to do it.
    New front runners, get my head and neck restraint all ready to go and find all of my physical paperwork that seemed to get lost in our move.

Make sure you see me about that paperwork, Randy and Dom can sign off on it as they both have NHRA licenses. Just have all your ducks in a row and we'll get this done for you. Good luck!
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
    FYI, it looks like we will have to re-schedule Imports Wars for the 21st. Ford Day will still go on but the day's schedule looks to be very hectic.
    What! That's crazy talk right there! Can't you guys schedule it on the 20th or something?
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

I'll go for the Fords but won’t mind if the imports are there just as long as the added 'traffic' doesn't 'jam' up the schedule too much. I personally HATE it when things are out of order with too much going on at once; it’s hard for spectators to follow what’s going on.....