Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Like I said, Im up for it. Huge spot races are fun to watch. Everybody gets a kick out of it. Then if I beat A RACER, Then I would take his spot in the one of many fast streetcars. He better have a cherry coke ready!
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

sounds like an old king of the highway debacle .....LOL
    Just lurking....

Quote Originally Posted by CPonyGo View Post
    sounds like an old king of the highway debacle .....LOL
    Yes...Yes it does. seems the faster you get you forget the 350 glasspack days. A RACER pm me if interested in my race. Just fun, no BS.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

Sorry I am a little late on this but, To all the mutha****as putting words in my mouth.... I DON'T have THE fastest or SECOND fastest street car here period.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprayaway Fox View Post
    Yes...Yes it does. seems the faster you get you forget the 350 glasspack days. A RACER pm me if interested in my race. Just fun, no BS.

yeah no- we had a contest I think it 04-06 maybe that was called KOTH- king of the Highway...started out neat but progressed into a ***** fest...I reference my statement mainly to what Nick-skelator was saying about setting something up...won't work
    Just lurking....

Quote Originally Posted by A RACER View Post
    is snoops car fast ? you must think so. ill race him as a warm up
    You can warm up with me tonight on the street..... Do I think I could beat your car? No. but I would love to help you warm up
    Last edited by *SNOOP*; 09-12-2008 at 01:22 PM.

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044 View Post
    It sounds like he was saying having the 2nd fastest street car has got to go, not that "Dr Ford has got to go". I don't think it was meant that offensive.
    yes you are right im the 2nd fastest street can and was looking to beat scotty's time.

scottie K 88 MUSTANG ( AKA HALFBREE 08.49 @ 161 1.29
    FSTNA347 '87 Mustang LX 08.99 @ 119 1.25
    70challenger 63 Dodge Polara 09.00@148,1.27.
    Moparjim 96 Viper TT PUMP/DOT TIRE 09.02 @ 165
    BOSS LX

what are you calling out the dogs. i raise Beagle with a shorthair...
    Don't say anything you wouldn't say to my face! Always remember that, and you know what the fu(k I am talking about!!!

The time will come soon enough, I am not setting up any races until my car goes down the track. Thats not safe racing, its called getting your sh!t together.

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by *SNOOP* View Post
    You can warm up with me tonight on the street..... Do I think I could beat your car? No. but I would love to help you warm up
    snoop i will run you for fun anytime slower cars work better on the street. maybe thats why my car in he last 2 yrs has only lost 0 steet races....i think the last car i raced on the street was a charged vette. last year. no street races this yr yet

plus Andy (c-Pony) Koth is not what im after. we all know who you guys want to see race anyway...

ps maybe its not me at all

so we could change this to what races would you guys and gals like to see this year ?

I know Mark- I was just referencing the fact that it was(the thread) a simple call out that was progressing to what skelator was thinking which was similar to KOTh ie, drive on the street ect ect and we all know that everyone has difference of opinions...so just a simple call out and a simple yes or no...correct?
    Just lurking....

new and improved
    Originally Posted by A RACER
    what are you calling out the dogs. i raise Beagle with a shorthair...

Quote Originally Posted by 427 S/C View Post
    Don't say anything you wouldn't say to my face! Always remember that, and you know what the fu(k I am talking about!!!

The time will come soon enough, I am not setting up any races until my car goes down the track. Thats not safe racing, its called getting your sh!t together.
    you really need to lightn up Bobby. by short hair i was talking about my German short hair pup..... not your hair..get it (Beagle dog vs short hair dog i was trying to be funny)i think you thought i meant your hair ? the Internet is always easy for people to take things the wrong way... i do the same thing also.... get your car done make some passes and if some day you want to race me i will race...

pimpin ls1's since 2003 badvenom's Avatar
    on the real side of town far away from the south side
    reward 20.00 to the winner of any of these races

mill road tire and auto is paying

fixed lol
    Last edited by badvenom; 09-12-2008 at 05:06 PM.
    slippin in the darkness

I thought you were gone off this site for good after you got butthurt by some people a year or two back?

I don't race for money or any of that good stuff, I mainly just observe whats going on on this site and put in my 2 cents at times and it seems to that you haven't changed anything but your screen name Mark.

That is SMOKDU correct? Same old shit I see...

Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Do not buy from the crooks at Star Motorcars!

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by badvenom View Post
    reward 2,000 to the winner of any of these races

Quote Originally Posted by badvenom View Post
    reward 2,000 to the winner of any of these races

Larry make the check out to Jim Plimpton!

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix2Kta View Post
    I thought you were gone off this site for good after you got butthurt by some people a year or two back?

I don't race for money or any of that good stuff, I mainly just observe whats going on on this site and put in my 2 cents at times and it seems to that you haven't changed anything but your screen name Mark.

That is SMOKDU correct? Same old shit I see...
    keep your 2 cents in the lounge not the racing section. i have learned i can come and go anytime at it really does not matter what non racers think..

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    Larry make the check out to Jim Plimpton!
    looks like we have a 33 % chance of winning this.. only 2 peeps after all these post want to race heads up..... go figure...

keep your 2 cents in the lounge not the racing section. i have learned i can come and go anytime at it really does not matter what non racers think..
    Did you learn to drive now to?

BCM Cruiser

As someone who never posts and will never have the fastest car, this is fun to watch.