Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scaleracer View Post
    Your sure about what you speak...
    I thought that snoops car was a low ten high nine second car...and I believe that that ford of the doctors has a little more in it....and Mark's car, well I am sure that mark is going to turn up the wick from his best so far.....
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Looking for Fozy parts Want_Notch's Avatar
    Hush now boy.....let the adults talk.

Go back to the kiddie table.
    2001 Subaru Forester

I think i can speak with everyone when I give a collective "yes".
    -Tyler

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    I thought that snoops car was a low ten high nine second car...and I believe that that ford of the doctors has a little more in it....and Mark's car, well I am sure that mark is going to turn up the wick from his best so far.....
    I know Jims car is faster as well as Marks.. But there is such a thing as slow Fords! We know about this lol!
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    Really?
    Hello hello hello? Is anyone out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ford View Post
    First, I do not have the fastest street car, nor do you have the second fastest. You live in a very small world if you believe that, but thanks for the compliment! Then you think I have to go? I will race you because I know I have you covered? NEVER imply that I am a safe racer. If I was, maybe I would have stayed home and lived in your little world and never competed on a national level, of which I was told we would never win. Nor would I be in Missouri, competing against three twin turbo cars waiting to kick my ass! Maybe that is why you are trying to use me to be your "springboard to stardom". Bad news, I 'aint no star! I race because I love to race. I thought you were a good guy, and respected you for your accomplishments, but now you irritated me. You want to race? No problem, but you should think about your approach before you type. Do you want to take your car to the next level, or just your attitude?! Word of advise... work with your hands and not with your mouth, then you may see results. One more thing, keep it in YOUR lane for the first 150 feet- that's all I need. After that you can drive your 1/2 mile to the end, I'll watch in my mirror.

Very nicely put.

So who owns the fastest "street car" in SE WI??

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by FSTNA347 View Post

HI. Im out here.

grab a lane

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    So who owns the fastest "street car" in SE WI??
    Don't even start that discussion, there will be 15 pages arguing over what a "street car" exactly is.

I bet I'm at least in the top 5 or so though - on pump gas, DOT tires, full weight, and with the A/C on
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Quote Originally Posted by A RACER View Post
    HI. Im out here.

grab a lane
    Yeah, you deffinately are "out there".

Quote Originally Posted by Moparjim View Post
    Don't even start that discussion, there will be 15 pages arguing over what a "street car" exactly is.

I bet I'm at least in the top 5 or so though - on pump gas, DOT tires, full weight, and with the A/C on
    Sorry Jim. I was just asking.

I would have to guess that your claim is true.

Quote Originally Posted by FSTNA347 View Post
    I agree here, will Beagle ever respond?!?!?!

why dont we settle this on october 8th? we will get all of the fast guys together, and see who has the fastest car at least on here...Rules, you must have frigging plates that belong to the car, must be driven on the street (and people have to see you do it, I dont care if it is in avideo or not, just as long as someone or a video tape can prove it), and it has to be your car.

Jackstand Racing Team twirkin50's Avatar
    Oh boy, next we are going to have the "Call Out List" thread started......

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by 427 S/C View Post
    I agree here, will Beagle ever respond?!?!?!
    what are you calling out the dogs. i raise Beagle with a shorthair...

really Jim said he would race and Andy Stepped up and said he would race thats good enough for me. if snoop wants in he can come also. if anyone else wants to race just post up.. i do not have the fastest car so without offending anyone either post a race or not..

on ths lisr

BOSS LX
    DR.Ford
    ME........

Just so we are clear, there is no way in hell I want to race Dr. Ford! I know where I stand, and that car is in a different category.(A WAY faster category)

I didnt think it was a mean call out. The internet seems to kill the friendliness about asking someone to race. A RACER, I will ,but gonna need HELLA SPOTS. like mid 20's prolly. I dont know how fast your stuff is but could give it a shot. I think it would be a fun race to watch. Bet is a soda at the track. I have to see if I can get off of work for BCM day but lemme know. COME GET SOME!
    You would be running the white one. I gotta drive 100 sum miles to track, so it is a streetcar.
    Last edited by Sprayaway Fox; 09-12-2008 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Xtra
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Sorry Jim. I was just asking.

I would have to guess that your claim is true.
    It probably is no secret what my opinion on this would be. But even on my list, Jim's viper would be near the top of the list!
    Last edited by BOSS LX; 09-12-2008 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ford View Post
    Then you think I have to go?
    Quote Originally Posted by A RACER View Post
    does anyone want to line up before the end of the year because having the 2nd fastest street car behind DR. FORD.has got to go..
    It sounds like he was saying having the 2nd fastest street car has got to go, not that "Dr Ford has got to go". I don't think it was meant that offensive.

Honestly, no one knows who has the fastest street car in se wi, so why not quit the bitching, get somthing started, put some money on the line and run the piss out of the cars.....the 4th of october is the best day to do it, hell I will even voulenteer to organize somthing to get this going, because everyone knows that I am too slow to run off with the money, and I have no vested interest in racing any of the fast cars in the area because I will get my ass handed to me....I just want to see a good show. SOmthing like if your car has run 9.9 or better, has plates, is driven on the street (not in a race setting, sorry tuff) and you own the flipping car, then bring 100 bucks and run em in a some kind of tree.....

come on step up, boss lx, dr.Ford and mark has, any one else, aaron, bobby, mopar jim, anyone from mma or rsd or chi town that might run......just put up or shut up and run them....HTat is what it really boils down to, we want to see a show of some fast ass cars!