Senior Member..now yer posting! Boost21's Avatar

Turbo setup for 99-05 grand am and other 3400 3.4 gm v6's

Just throwing this out there, It was a project that I didnt get to finish before school and now have a new car to dump money into.
    Link:
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/835289271.html
    If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, I really cant budge on the price since Im already loosing money. Everything is new besides the exhaust manifolds and injectors.
    Heres from mocking up/almost installing it.

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    Looks like a nice setup! I never knew they made them for these..
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by scaleracer View Post
    Looks like a nice setup! I never knew they made them for these..
    They don't I fabbed it up I would love to get it on but its all off the car now and I would rather put the $$ into my other ride.

Will consider partial trades for a black cowl hood for a 5.0 or 93 cobra body pieces even though I don't think that will happen.

Wonder if my wife would notice if I threw this on the Oldsmobile Silhouette of hers?

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Roper View Post
    Wonder if my wife would notice if I threw this on the Oldsmobile Silhouette of hers?
    might be able to compete with those turbo caravans out there

this would be perfact for deggy
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

btw, there is no price....
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    84- 4 eyed

Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    btw, there is no price....
    price and over 20 pictures are in the craigslist ad that I linked. want to at least get 1600 out of it, heres whats included...

I also have a spare oil pan as well as well as a 3400 block

What is included…
    Front and rear manifold including Y pipe with turbo flange. The flange will need to have the weld finished on it. It was originally done for a different turbo but the garrett did not clear the hood, so it had to be cut and was tack welded to a angle that clears. You can see how it currently sits in the pictures.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BRAND NEW Garrett gt32 journal bearing turbo with a .48 a/r compressor and .68 exhaust. Internal waste gate set at 7lbs (good for about 240+ whp on the 3400 motor)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BRAND NEW 27x7x2.5" Intercooler with all piping (2.5"), red couplers, blow off valve and t bolt clamps
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    6 28lb gm injectors that are a direct plug into stock harness for 2001 and newer cars
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    exhaust piping from turbo to the cat back flange (2.5" mandrel bent) some is tack welded, but all will need to have final weld done for your car
    about 8 feet of red 5/8th vaccum hose
    autometer sport comp 2 boost gauge, black with white numbers that is red backlit (just like stock grand am dashboard) vac to 30/boost to 20lbs Comes with vent mount to custom mount it into any of the 5 dash vents

6 NEW NGK tr6 spark plugs
    Battery box with battery relocation wire and strap down kit
    weld in bung for oil return
    oil return fitting
    1/2" oil return line
    4an oil feed kit with restrictor
    T fitting for easy pressurized oil feed install into the block
    new gaskets for turbo, oil fittings, oil pan and catback flange
    header wrap
    stainless zip ties for header wrap
    Stainless braided upper radiator hose
    Stainless braided rear heater core line
    Misc hardware, flanges, nuts/bolts and there might be some small other stuff
    that I am not remembering at the moment that will be included.

Buuuuuump!

There is a decent black 4 inch cowl for a mustang at a junkyard I know of with ok paint on it. Someone put the scoop onto the hood if you looking for something decent. prolly get it for like 30 bucks. I could get for you. Maybe cheaper since I do biz withem alot.
    Last edited by Sprayaway Fox; 09-13-2008 at 03:00 AM.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

this would be perfact for deggy
    Deggy isn't modding his Grand Am anymore......

Saving my money to move out soon.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

Goin on ebay friday.

Good luck selling dude. No one on GAownersclub wants it? I figured some of those guys would be all over that shit.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

bump ish is on ebay, tell all your friends with 3400 gerocery getters lol
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-...mZ190253930369

Still got this, looking for 1400 delivered in the milwaukee area. Im back at home in chicago but wouldnt mind making a trip for a BCMer, plenty of pix and info for anyone interested.

Deggy,,,,,, Paging Deggy
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    84- 4 eyed

Deggy,,,,,, Paging Deggy
    lol I wish, last I talked to him he had a different project going on