tonybeme

Unhappy UFC Champ Evan Tanner dead

UFC champ Evan Tanner was found dead in the dessert. When i first saw the headline i thought he did not throw a match or something but he wrote in his blog that he was going to go so deep in the dessert that if any of his equipment stop working he would die. He always took it to the extreme and i loved him for that. He was a good fighter and i will miss him.

RIP CHAMP

Here are some pics of Evan living for the moment something we should all do!

Evan was a cool cat but he didnt even defend his title once I dont think. I thought he lost it to Rich Franklin in his first defense. Hell he spent over 2 years a drunken mess that lived on the floor of friend's places. Sad he is dead but no real loss IMO, bound to happen sooner than later.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    good first post... dude was crazy,... just shows... you play wit fire you get burned.

Not to get off topic but why is this in the outdoors section...??? Should be in general chat if anything.....

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    probly because he died in the out doors?

tonybeme
    sorry guys was not sure where to put this stuff

Nothing to be sorry about but it would've received a LOT more exposure in general chat.....