Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thank God... The Favre Sack Riders Can Shut Up Now

Rodgers played like Favre on a good day tonight. I hope all the douchetards wearing Favre Jets jerseys got heckled out of the stadium.

I agree with you but still love Farve and hope the Pack meets the Jets in the Super Bowl.....

Lets waiy for week 8 before we annoint the new guy.

BCM Cruiser
    I cant bash on Favre.....I mean I have grown up watching him. When I think Packers I think Favre,Brookes,Freeman,Chewy,Reggie,Levens,ect. It was sad to see one of the last of the pack dynasty leave. I dont blame Favre for having to leave at all and Im not ready to embrace Rodgers yet. Farve set so many records,started so many consecutive games,played for the pack so many seasons,ect.......I feel he is getting bashed unfairly
    Mustang GT

He played well and won a game. The Packers made a lot of mistakes and he was able to overcome them. Lets see how long he can do this and how healthy he stays. Like someone already said lets see him at week 8. I still think it was a bad move on both players parts favre/packers in what happened. I would rather see favre taking the snap, for some reason its just not the same. After week 16 we will see what happens and who is the better team.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    favre is a douch for doing what he did.. i hated all favre talk that the announcers did during the game i just wanted to punchem in the face and tellem to STFU about it already. i hope we meet the jets in the superbowl and rodgers shoves it down favres throat....

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Rodgers did play very well, but let's see him answer the bell week in and week out. He can have a perfect game every week, but if he only starts 8 games a year, it doesn't really do much good.

I never doubted that Rodgers has some talent. It's his durability that is in question.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by 0TransAm0 View Post
    favre is a douch for doing what he did.. i hated all favre talk that the announcers did during the game i just wanted to punchem in the face and tellem to STFU about it already. i hope we meet the jets in the superbowl and rodgers shoves it down favres throat....
    and what did he do exactly? he retired then decided he want to come back and knew that it wasnt a very good chance it wouldnt be with green bay so he asked for a trader? he changed his mind. what if it was some random guy that no one heard about would there be so much media attention.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    and what did he do exactly? he retired then decided he want to come back and knew that it wasnt a very good chance it wouldnt be with green bay so he asked for a trader? he changed his mind. what if it was some random guy that no one heard about would there be so much media attention.

Hell Lance Armstrong just unretired and people are celebrating him for doing it. And he waffled on coming back every year as well. People act like Favre was the first guy to ever do this.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Its ridiculious for how all these people hate on Favre.

The head management tried to buy him to stay retired. Honestly, all he wanted to do was play. After EVERYTHING he has done for this franchise, for people to just turn around and point fingers at only him and say, " BOO Favre " is just flat out stupidity. Ted, Mark, and Mike are just as much at fault here.

I will wear my Favre Packer and Jets jersey with pride when I put them on.

OMG....HE QUIT!!! He didnt get fired!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

CobraSnake
    I was saying this yesterday in the bar. It will take a loooooong time for some to except aaron rodgers as their new QB. He needs to have a ton more games like last night in order to gain respect from some peeps. I was also stating the announers and ESPN poeple were saying that roders couldn't put the ball in those smaller pockets like favre could. Well I'd say that last nights game showed quite well that not only can he get in those tight pockets but he can rocket them in there just like favre could.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by CobraSnake View Post
    Well I'd say that last nights game showed quite well that not only can he get in those tight pockets but he can rocket them in there just like favre could.

Mark
    no sheet the one like 60+ yard pass and the end zone pass to follow that
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

I really think people are holding rodgers to a standard that just cant be done in this day and age. QB's are lasting what 5 yrs per team nowadays? he may be good but to hold him to a Farve standard AFTER the guy played 16 years is really not fair.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    He played well and won a game. The Packers made a lot of mistakes and he was able to overcome them. Lets see how long he can do this and how healthy he stays. Like someone already said lets see him at week 8. I still think it was a bad move on both players parts favre/packers in what happened. I would rather see favre taking the snap, for some reason its just not the same. After week 16 we will see what happens and who is the better team.

that is what excited me the most about the game...he was faced with multiple stupid penalties by his team and he over came them to win
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Lets waiy for week 8 before we annoint the new guy.
    x 11 billionty,every game rodgers plays the more tape there is to figure out his characteristics,Its a matter of time

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Teams had 17 years to figure out Favre's characteristics and that didn't stop him. Rodgers is an athletic QB that can also push the ball downfield. He'll be fine if he can keep avoiding the big hit as he did last night.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy MF'ng Johnson! View Post
    x 11 billionty,every game rodgers plays, the more experience he gets in making reads and recognizing coverages and blitz schemes. Its a matter of time
    Damn right!
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moels View Post
    Teams had 17 years to figure out Favre's characteristics and that didn't stop him. Rodgers is an athletic QB that can also push the ball downfield. He'll be fine if he can keep avoiding the big hit as he did last night.
    time will tell,plus he is never gonna be a Favre. I dont know how we can compare apples to oranges. Just a matter of time. hopefully his time is up on the 21st

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605