┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar

oct 16-19 gun hunt

is anyone doing it?
    1968 Camaro 383

Breecher_7
    I havent looked at the DNR Sched yet. What is it exactly and where? Rifle? Shotgun?

Bowhunting is damn near here though!!!!

1968 Camaro 383

pretty much everywhere except where i hunt haha.

i might be hunting in michigan this year though.
    1968 Camaro 383

Breecher_7
    can you post the link to that so I can blow that up? If it covers where I hunt you can most likely tag along if you want.

Breecher_7
    Yup, it covers buffalo county, its earn a buck that thats ok.

Let me know if you want to go.

I'm down in 77B Walworth County, Yep I'll be doing it with one of my Sporting rifles. Either the AK-47 or the CETME. Depends if I am feeling some x39 or some x51 those days
    I also like the WTF looks I get from my father in law when I pull the AK out of the case
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    Yup, it covers buffalo county, its earn a buck that thats ok.

Let me know if you want to go.
    ok thanks. Ill let ya know.
    1968 Camaro 383

I will maybe go if I get bored or I know someone that wants meat. Its doe only and I already have my earn a buck
    2007 C6 ZO6 427ci stock for now!
    2008 BMW 135i 3.0 of twin turbo goodness.(sold)
    2006 WRX STI-STOCK(sold)
    1994 Transam-640rwhp 383 procharged(parting out let me know what you need)

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Power View Post
    I'm down in 77B Walworth County, Yep I'll be doing it with one of my Sporting rifles. Either the AK-47 or the CETME. Depends if I am feeling some x39 or some x51 those days
    I also like the WTF looks I get from my father in law when I pull the AK out of the case
    Im gonna be an ass this year. I got a new Marlin 45-70 that I bought for big game. Im gonna use that for the early season. None of my shots are over 30yds where i hunt anyways.

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    i was just out cleaning up and making shooting lanes out by my tree stand about 20 min ago.. 2 weeks till bow hunting... there is so much evidence of deer around my stand its unreal... im going to go spend the morning out by my stand tomorrow to see if there is any movement.. then sit back there tomorrow night. ... the only thing that would make it better is if the cwd zone moved to hwy 83

im really stoked ..

Im gonna be an ass this year. I got a new Marlin 45-70 that I bought for big game. Im gonna use that for the early season. None of my shots are over 30yds where i hunt anyways.
    Mine either for the most part, but my area used to be shotgun only, until the cwd, now we can use rifle. Now I make the most of it using my non-pc weapons hunting. 'Course my shotgun is a 1300 defender 7+1 so it wasn't exactly pc either for a shotgun
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    45-70 Gov't....... Nothing like getting hit by a wrecking ball

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Power View Post
    Mine either for the most part, but my area used to be shotgun only, until the cwd, now we can use rifle. Now I make the most of it using my non-pc weapons hunting. 'Course my shotgun is a 1300 defender 7+1 so it wasn't exactly pc either for a shotgun
    ive been using a defender myself... talk about a shotgun that barks with a slug in it.. lol