Alright on short notice (or I would have called you Tom) I made another trip to Dyracuse and made a startling discovery I apparently missed the first two times - The entire town of Rome and surrounding area is ATV HEAVEN! Not only is the Dyracuse place kick ass - they have miles and miles of wooded trails, a motocross track, and a supercross track but you can also legally drive your ATV all over the town of Rome - on the streets! A mile or two away is a FREE Wisconsin DNR ATV trail area - Monroe I think its called with miles and miles of more trails that you can just ride your ATV right over and ride right in any time of day or night to and hit those trails as well. If your looking for a place to open your ATV up, those trails are like 10 feet wide and a bunch of them are nice and straight and flat. Some of the roads you can ride on have 45 and 55 MPH speed limits as well! To top it off, you can also ride to two nearby lakes with beaches that you can literally ride your ATV right up the beach, park, and hop in the lakes...

Seriously, we have to get a trip planned.