WTB: Baby Gate/Cat Stuff

Now that I have two little kittens running around my apartment, I need a few things. A baby gate is the main thing. Preferably one that extends larger then a normal gate (or one that you can purchase extensions for).

And then cat toys/furniture would be nice too. Have a few things, but they are for my ferrets and I don't want to take their items away from them.

Thanks!
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

I have a couple gates around here, just swing by and grab them here in Franklin.

We have two enclosed litter boxes that are yours if you want them, but that's about it besides little stuff.....

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Now that I have two little kittens running around my apartment, I need a few things. A baby gate is the main thing. Preferably one that extends larger then a normal gate (or one that you can purchase extensions for).

And then cat toys/furniture would be nice too. Have a few things, but they are for my ferrets and I don't want to take their items away from them.

Thanks!

I have a quite a few cat things, house, scratching post, another house thing.... Its all yours but you must take the cat as well. She is about a year old and grey. There is a picture in the classifieds somewhere.

Adam would be upset with me. We already have quite the zoo. ):

But I measured and I would need a gate that would extend to 50".
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.