Since the RSD discussion is closed before I could defend myself....

Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    Not allowed on the poperty at Byron? <- Lie. I just dont have any need or desire to go to a bracket track. But, if it means *PROVING* how much you lie, I will go there and get a picture of me with Ron Leek standing next to the tower during a race day.

*I* banned you from the RSD site? <- lie. You went into your data base for WSD, got *MY* password, logged into the RSD site "as me" and deleted your own account. (I bet you didnt think I could figure that out, huh? My newer version of Vbulliten logged your IP address, )

Picked on a guy just because he had cancer? <- Lie. I was arguing about *RACING* with a guy who happened to have cancer... you guys threw it in my face that he had a terminal illness and I said that cancer had nothing to do with a RACING arguement.It's not that I didnt have compassion for a person who had an illness. but, it's like you telling me "Dont argue with that guy, he has a bad back" <- what does having a bad back have to do with a racing arguement? Nothing.

I later sent the guy a PM and told him I was sorry if there was misinterpretation about what I had posted. He replied and said it was all good. It is a shame that you want your friend to be remembered as a guy who got into an INTERNET arguement with me....instead of being a stand up guy. But, Bi-polar people do things to suit their own needs I guess.

I cant come up with $5000? <-LIE, That is the most laughable thing you have ever posted. How did I come up with the $20,000 to fix what your buddy screwed up? Thats more money than you have ever spent on an ENTIRE car.... let alone, a chassis. If you say you can race... how about the next RSD@GLD? Just be sure to bring a car that you own ....and I wont hold my breath, because, it has already been confirmed that you dont have anything to race ouitside of your wife's car and what ever pile you take to work.

Just remember, MY business is doing well, while all of yours failed. Hence, the reason you sold your car and you work 200 hours a week at the railroad.

You failed at selling race parts

you failed at selling cars

You failed at designing websites (as a business)

You failed at promoting a "heads up" race

You failed at finishing your 6d5

You failed at being a landlord.

Now, you fail at being blunt and honest. <- there's some blunt *TRUTH* for ya.

Here's the smiley face because I have "nothing" to say, except : "you've been owned"...

When's that Race between you and the purple chevelle going to happen?

Sorry it had to get to this folks... I try very hard not to get personal but, sometimes it does.

Now... lets get back to a RACING discussion. Thats what this forum is for. Right Greg?
    You are just full of bullshit aren't you. Go have your picture taken with Ron, I bet that will never happen. The banned comment was not a lie, it was a joke because I know how much you don't like Ron or Byron. Call it a jab if you want.

I don't recall ever saying I was banned from the RSD site. You created a username with my name and made posts under that account pretending to be me. Greg can verify that. I can not log into that account either since I didn't create it. I did delete my original account and I have not denied that. I did it because I don't want to be associated with anything you are involved in. I didn't do anything with the WSD database. I have no idea how to sift thru the bullshit on there and like Greg already told you the database is incrypted. I simply hacked your password. You use easy passwords. I've logged in as you all over the internet. I've been logged in as you recently on the RSD site. Check the IP #s under your username in the UserCP. Don't you find it odd when you log on and there are no new posts.... You never figured it out that it was me. Greg told you. You don't know the first thing about vB software. I have forgotten more about vB than you will ever know.

As far as Dave goes, you know what you said and anyone else can search the WSD site and see what you said. I know you made an attempt to delete and edit your derogatory posts at one point but a good moderator caught on to your bullshit and made it so you couldn't edit your posts. There are still several of your belittling posts toward Dave out there on WSD and other sites. You attacked Dave personally because he defended Harold and didn't like you from day one. You also edited his posts (and mine) on Chitown and RSD sites. It had nothing to do with racing, it was personal. Greg also seen every post you made about Dave and surely is not going to sit here and let you lie about this shit. Dave hated you. The only reason Dave sent you the "e-handshake" is because he was mending all relationships before he died. He was doing as god wanted and preparing himself to leave this life.

Since you know so much about how much about my vehicles please tell me from left to right what is in my garage and the details of each vehicle and how much money I have in each vehicle. Do a little research on sites other than Wisconsin websites and it won't be too hard to figure out. I have no interest in racing your safe racing ass. Surely you would have an excuse when I unloaded my car anyway. I would much rather have a nice little fist fight with you instead.

I have yet to fail at anything. I made a fortune selling race car parts. In 2004 my net income was $252,000 and some change. Would you like to see my tax info? The money was rolling in but to some there is more to life than money. I'm financially set and prefer not to have to deal with customers just to make a few extra bucks. I don't work 200 hours a week, I work about 70 on the average which is subject to change. I make about $160,000 a year and don't have to work to hard to get it. I wouldn't call that failing, I'd call that pursuing a lucrative career path. I don't live very large and I invest more money than I spend and I live very tight but when I'm 40 years old and retired and you are still working your tail off just to get by every month then you can remind me how I failed at everything and you are doing so well with your business. Only 8 years to go. Within the next year or two we are moving to Las Vegas and paying cash for a house. Tell me again that I'm a failure? Remind me again how many houses, property and land you own? How much stock do you own or how about how much money do you have sunk into 401K? I seem to have forgotten. If you want to play a chest beating game of who is worth more, you will lose and lose badly.

I don't know what you are talking about with selling cars, I've sold all of my cars..... I get bored and always look for something new. Not sure how I failed selling them. Hopefully you will fill me in.

I never designed websites as a business so I'm not sure what you are talking about there.

What heads up race did I ever promote or fail to promote? Maybe you know something I don't know???

I finished my 65 Mustang and sold it to a guy in Texas who races in the Clash of the Titans series. If that is what you call a failure than yes, I failed.

How did I fail at being a landlord? My rental properties are flourishing.

I have not been "owned" and you will never "own" me but I still would like to watch you die.

As far as that ***** Schefchicken goes, like I posted on WSD I'll race him when he comes up with the cash but it won't be at RSD and won't be at any track you are at. Its funny how I sell my black car and stay quiet and now he thinks I have nothing for him. What's even funnier is he, like you has a blown alcohol tube chassis, big tire race car that only runs low 8s. Craig wanted nothing to do with my black car or my red car and they were both turds. I offered him a race and he declined.

In summary, go **** yourself *****.
    Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Do not buy from the crooks at Star Motorcars!

Irish
    DAYUM! Now that's what I would call that owned! BTW I want your job when you leave WI!

tuff, I am waaaaiiiting! Went to clocks off site looks great. Waiting to tuff to apply to my RE-UP.