Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    I'll be down.

i don't know if this has been posted. but i think it would be cool if BCM member had there screen names instead of some number shoe polished on the rear and side windows.
    yes i would mean a little more clean up afterward but at least it will help people meet each other from this site

Quote Originally Posted by 4eyedstang View Post
    i don't know if this has been posted. but i think it would be cool if BCM member had there screen names instead of some number shoe polished on the rear and side windows.
    yes i would mean a little more clean up afterward but at least it will help people meet each other from this site
    The numbers are a requirement for the tower and for your tech cards. You can put your screen name on the window with Geddex or shoe polish if you want though...

And that would certainly help me (names on cars)

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Roper View Post
    And that would certainly help me (names on cars)

Well, Scott this is the best that I can do for you- I spoke to Randy and we are going to have a special series of car numbers for BCM people- Example- "Regular Price" racers will get a 500-series number. "BCM Day" racers will get a 400-series number. So, if you see a car in the waterbox or on the line with say... number "421" for example, you would know that is a BCM'er.

That should make your job easier. I also will have some Geddex "Dial-in" with me and if anyone wants to use it to write usernames on windows, that's fine.

We just want you guys to have a fun day.

So if we are going to race someone specific, are we suppose to line up behind each other in the staging lanes and let the person know working that area or are we allowed to use the short staging lanes?

another ? can i ask to have a 1 to 1 1/2 second headstart off the tree for a certin race if so who do i ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Envy View Post
    So if we are going to race someone specific, are we suppose to line up behind each other in the staging lanes and let the person know working that area or are we allowed to use the short staging lanes?
    Let's play that one by ear for now. Depends on how busy we are. I am sure I can pull a few strings if we're not overly busy, otherwise we would want the two cars to line up in the SAME lane, one behind the other, and you tell Casey or whomever is the lane director Saturday that you want to race. Do NOT try to line up "side by side", that won;t work...

Quote Originally Posted by 4eyedstang View Post
    another ? can i ask to have a 1 to 1 1/2 second headstart off the tree for a certin race if so who do i ask?
    Again, that will depend on how busy we are. You would talk to me, I should be very easy to locate Saturday. I look like a jew jitsu guy I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
    Well, Scott this is the best that I can do for you- I spoke to Randy and we are going to have a special series of car numbers for BCM people- Example- "Regular Price" racers will get a 500-series number. "BCM Day" racers will get a 400-series number. So, if you see a car in the waterbox or on the line with say... number "421" for example, you would know that is a BCM'er.
    Perfect, as I know many people from here but would probably only be able to pick a few of the cars out of a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Roper View Post
    Perfect, as I know many people from here but would probably only be able to pick a few of the cars out of a group.

Hijack time...

So where's my pix from the Massive Speed show???

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
    Hijack time...

So where's my pix from the Massive Speed show???
    Karl has them now, I am swamped in processing and even little projects take a while to trickle through. I will look for your Mustang tonight and just give them to you directly. I remember you coming in but cannot remember if your is blue or grey.

just to make sure before I head down....I can bring my motorcycle down to run right? With right gear of course
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

She's Back in Action Cutlass Queen's Avatar
    What time is this btw? 10am-8pm or 3pm to 8pm?
    "Just Deal With It" Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass Queen View Post
    What time is this btw? 10am-8pm or 3pm to 8pm?
    10am to 8pm
    -Tyler

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
    its coming..... looks like well be there with the vette so far....

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by westybenddyno/forest View Post
    its coming..... looks like well be there with the vette so far....
    Hope Josh is ready... Its gonna be a wild ride!!!

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    Hope Josh is ready... Its gonna be a wild ride!!!
    with wat it just put down you betcha!!!

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by westybenddyno/forest View Post
    with wat it just put down you betcha!!!
    Shhh..... Dont let out the secret...

Circle jerk ftw
    -Tyler