Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    .......racecar
    new build beginning

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    No, it looks like a blown alcohol tube chassis car that runs slower than the Top 5 in True Street run. His gay lover has a purple Chevelle that runs low 8s too. If I had a pro mod car that ran that slow I'd probably kill myself via a raging inferno.
    well said..... Is the Plimpton race locked in yet? I like how Tuff has to have an achohol car to call out a pump gas car so he can feel good about himself. and my money is still on Jim for this one, I bet Tuff won't feel so good about getting beat by a pump gas car that is an actual street car, and we wont get paid. Who wants to take a bet that Tuff will not pay when he loses to Jim? Any takers? I bet 50.00 that he doesn't pay up and looks like a gay man at a street race making excuses. Lets see this race happen. I talked to Scottie K and the money is there and its real, so we got 7000.00, my 50.00, Breechers 50.00, who else? Lets actually make a pot and get it going. Scottie holds the $$$$ for both parties? or Greg at GLD?

Irish
    ^^^ Hahaha Nice Avatar.

I think that the race between Jim and Brian should take place on a TNT night, that way
    we don't justify (in his mind) his need for being an aszhole on BCM to raise attendance at RSD.

Everyone wants him banned. I have a different suggestion. If we just ignore him completely, he will just go away! Kind of like child stars of the 80's.

IF I do go to RSD it will only be to support GLD and Jim. After that, I won't be returning. I would rather go to the Nitrous Brawls instead.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    ^^^ Hahaha Nice Avatar.

I think that the race between Jim and Brian should take place on a TNT night, that way
    we don't justify (in his mind) his need for being an aszhole on BCM to raise attendance at RSD.

Everyone wants him banned. I have a different suggestion. If we just ignore him completely, he will just go away! Kind of like child stars of the 80's.

IF I do go to RSD it will only be to support GLD and Jim. After that, I won't be returning. I would rather go to the Nitrous Brawls instead.

Exactly! He thinks he wins no matter what when he does these chicken shit call outs because it draws attention to him and he thinks everyone is going to come from miles around to see the race. Do it on a test and tune night or even better yet at a track he is not affiliated with so he gets nothing out of it besides a big loss.
    Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Do not buy from the crooks at Star Motorcars!

LOL nice one Forest.

Reading his posts is NOT makn me want to go to Union Grove anytime soon. Like Irish said, just gonna ignore him till he fades away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprayaway Fox View Post
    Reading his posts is NOT makn me want to go to Union Grove anytime soon. Like Irish said, just gonna ignore him till he fades away.
    You have to remember it's not GLD's fault Brian does what he does.
    new build beginning

Tuffs diabolicle plan BARELY works though...
    in the wrong aspect. He calls out everybody-STUPID He gets people riled up- but in a bad way, he makes everybody talk about races-which is OK .Then gets everybody's 2 cents in to who and why you would come down to watch a race-ok. Then he tells you the next RSD. I get it... but you still not selling me a ticket for a RSD anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WSD_Jim View Post
    You have to remember it's not GLD's fault Brian does what he does.
    No but like WIR, GLD allows him to do what he does and cast a shadow on the race track. They can either make him shut his pie hole and treat customers with respect or fire his dumb ass. If they allow him to continue on like he is then I don't feel bad if they lock the place up due to lack of revenue.
    Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
    No but like WIR, GLD allows him to do what he does and cast a shadow on the race track. They can either make him shut his pie hole and treat customers with respect or fire his dumb ass. If they allow him to continue on like he is then I don't feel bad if they lock the place up due to lack of revenue.
    Well said!!!!! I have my opinion about going to the track anyways, ask anyonw who knows me well and you will see..... I will not voice it on this forum just for Gregs and GLDs sake. Lets give Tuff until tonight to man up and show the money, as in post a pic of 7100.00 tonight or shut the hell up never to be heard from again, we got the money, he doesn't? after HIS OWN CALL OUT!!!!! get off this board, or we can just ignore him, Im done with all of it unless I see money pics and a date set.

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by westybenddyno/forest View Post
    Well said!!!!! I have my opinion about going to the track anyways, ask anyonw who knows me well and you will see..... I will not voice it on this forum just for Gregs and GLDs sake. Lets give Tuff until tonight to man up and show the money, as in post a pic of 7100.00 tonight or shut the hell up never to be heard from again, we got the money, he doesn't? after HIS OWN CALL OUT!!!!! get off this board, or we can just ignore him, Im done with all of it unless I see money pics and a date set.
    He will just take a pic of 500.00 fanned out and then layer it in photoshop until he reaches 7k.

wow what a grudge match.

that's nice freaking full chasiss car and the nice street t-bird.
    If one of them decide to race, it will be a good match unless one of those cars break down @ the track or on the dyno. Full Chaiss Car vs Street Car hmmmm makes me wonder....
    No bets here just want to see this race. I'm not taking any sides.
    good luck dr. ford and tuffenuff.
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

So, when are you going to race the chevelle? If his car is sooooo slow... you should have no reason why you cant set a date.

Well, except the fact you have nothing for him but, empty internet threats.

Loser!

I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    wow what a grudge match.

that's nice freaking full chasiss car and the nice street t-bird.
    If one of them decide to race, it will be a good match unless one of those cars break down @ the track or on the dyno. Full Chaiss Car vs Street Car hmmmm makes me wonder....
    No bets here just want to see this race. I'm not taking any sides.
    good luck dr. ford and tuffenuff.
    Why do you guys always forget that the fastest pump gas car in the country is getting a 5 car spot?

Does it help to forget that to gain more sympathy when he loses?

I'm just wondering....
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Irish
    So, when are you going to race the chevelle? If his car is sooooo slow... you should have no reason why you cant set a date.

Loser!

Would "he" be willing to run on a TNT night if Darrell wanted to race?

GLD - Yes
    RSD - NO!

GLD - Yes
    RSD - NO!
    Probably not... The track works better at RSD. Always has, always will.

Loser!

I covered that in my other post. Learn how to read.

GLD - Yes
    RSD - NO!
    Of course not because neither of the fools have any money and they both know I will not go to RSD. I wouldn't even do it at a test and tune night, it would have to be at a race track Brian is not associated with because I don't support him or anyone that does business with him at all. That probably makes it real easy for him to say "he's a non racing tool". Which is fine, if the worst thing I have to worry about is a loser from the outskirts of Chicago calling me a non racing tool, life is good. I have alot of other things going for me, I think I'll get by just fine.

The funny thing is, the Chevelle chest beater declined every race I offered to him in the past. Of course they all involved driving to the track and not trailering. I even told him he could bring a chase vehicle if he wanted but I wouldn't need one. I told him we can do it for any amount of money (reportable to the IRS of course). He declined because his car isn't reliable enough to drive to the track. Bummer, I guess he needs to race a race car then but the only full blown race car that is as slow as him is Tuffenuff so I guess they have to race each other.

If either one of these pussies wants to race for any amount of money, fine. I have a buddy that runs a nice little race track in the middle of Iowa. We will put the money in his pocket and let him collect on all of the internet babble. And I guarantee when those too guys see the race car that I pull out of the trailer they will be holding each other and crying like little bitches. I can hear it already, "that's not your car, that's XXX XXXXX's car". My response will be prove it.

But really I'm not interested at all. I like to go to the track and have fun not listen to bullshit like this. I have nothing to prove. I accomplished more in one year of racing with one particular car that I had than either of these two idiots have accomplished in their entire careers. Brian has taken the fun out of racing at WIR and GLD so I either go else where or I don't go at all. Its not a big deal to me either way. I have alot of other hobbies, like going to the shooting range.

Insert rolling smiley here --->

Irish
    Probably not... The track works better at RSD. Always has, always will.
    PFFFFFF OOOOOKAAAAAAY!! That is very debatable!

Why do you guys always forget that the fastest pump gas car in the country is getting a 5 car spot?

Does it help to forget that to gain more sympathy when he loses?

I'm just wondering....
    If so confident than why not give him more lengths? Jim's T-bird is going to win either way