Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    He will just take a pic of 500.00 fanned out and then layer it in photoshop until he reaches 7k.
    No he will lay out stacks of singles and put a $100 bill on top of each stack.
    Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Do not buy from the crooks at Star Motorcars!

Like this:

Or this:

Sure does look like alot of money doesn't it?
    Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Oh I almost forgot to add this ------> and this

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    Like this:

Or this:

Sure does look like alot of money doesn't it?
    Now that is some funny sheeyat!

2008 PGD Champion
    I want to thank everyone that is backing me and the Thunderbird, To answer some peoples question... Yes this race will happen (on my end)! We WILL be at RSD ready to win. Most importantly, the people I depend on, who have never let me down, will accompany me. Also remember the people involved in this car- Steve Morris, supercharged engine builder extrordinaire, has been asked to attend and do final tuning. Metz Performance; know one else has ever touched the chassis in this car, and his reputation shows why. Charlie at ATD, bar none the absolute best transmission builder! Stan Bartol, who originally built the car as a nitrous beast, only bought the best components and always made sure everything was perfect. Shane Windsor for his Tig welding expertise. Last but not least, the crew who saw to it that a car that was together for less than 1 week DOMINATED national competition to win the PGD's; Cory Peters, Ron (Clocks off racing), my son Jimmy, Dale Malec and all of my employees. THESE guys know what it takes to win on that level! As Darrell stated, We also did more in 1 year than some of the other guys have all their lives. I am doing this FOR FUN. When I competed in Memphis, we were the only Team smiling and having a good time, just look at my dumbass in Hot Rod! Also, did anyone notice that 3 of the final 4 cars in Memphis WERE FROM WISCONSIN!!!! I know first hand it is'nt easy making power, especially on pee water, but maybe if people in OTHER AREAS spent less time blogging and more time actually working on their junk they too could get good recognition, not have to piss off people to be known. I know that there are alot of fast cars in Illinois-I was'nt the one who made this a state vs. state thing. My respect goes out to all people who work hard, go fast and are soft-spoken about it!
    With this in mind, I want to lock in my personal money on this race, it will allow me to HAVE FUN and not worry if something malfunctions. Everyone that knows me understands that I will not be bringing a knife to a gun fight, nor do I write checks I can't cash. Let us win our way, with class! It's the gentlemans way. You all proved beyond a doubt that Wisconsin residents step up to the plate, and I applaud you all. Just think who is under ALL the pressure- a tube chassis alcohol racecar or a velour-interior stock frame FORD pump gas car? Who has EVERYTHING to lose and who just has some money to lose???!!!! My money is locked and ready. Puff can say anything he wants about me or my car, it just don't bother me! When it shows it bothers you, he wins. If you choose not to come to see the race, I understand that you have got to do what is right for you, but I would love to see you there. I feel very fortunate to have all this backing!!
    Thanks,
    Jim and Crew
    2008 PGD Champion

Some people talk it, and some people walk it, Good luck Jim!

whos holding side betting money? Tuffs car i KNOW is faster by a long shot, but my money is still on jim as i can see brian stuffing the wall.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    whos holding side betting money? Tuffs car i KNOW is faster by a long shot, but my money is still on jim as i can see brian stuffing the wall.
    How fast is Jim's car? Brian's car has only gone low 8s although it should go faster this year with a chassis under it and not being the death trap that it was.

2008 PGD Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    Why do you guys always forget that the fastest pump gas car in the country is getting a 5 car spot?

Does it help to forget that to gain more sympathy when he loses?

I'm just wondering....
    Let's see here...
    My car went 8:31 and you are putting me out 5 cars- 5 cars away from the nice, sticky starting line!

Your car SHOULD go low 7's off of the trailer and starts by the tree-

then figure 5 cars is about .5 tenths head start...

Do the math- YOU are the "Safe Racer"!!!!!!!!
    2008 PGD Champion

Jim you just brought a tear to my eye...lol

PLIMPTON FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CKSC

Good luck Jim and the whole crew, however I will not be paying money supporting Tuff and RSD in any way shape or form.

I'll wait for the youtube
    -Tyler

Go Jim!!!! Jim will win and Tuff will huff and puff while handing the money to our countries fastest pump gas car.

Dr. Ford sounds like a guy I would want to have my car next to in da pits. Thumbs up on the attitude Run for Pride not money.... but if you cant do it for pride take his money!

WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST GRAMPS SS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sprayaway Fox View Post
    Dr. Ford sounds like a guy I would want to have my car next to in da pits. Thumbs up on the attitude Run for Pride not money.... but if you cant do it for pride take his money!
    x2

so i take the race is on...and tuff has the cash..7k plus to pay out....okray....
    R.I.P BOB BUDDY

Everyday driver...2010 EXPLORER

Weekend car....1970 DUSTER 340 Now with a 416 w/ EFI SIX PACK

Someone, Anybody PM me if this race is on and when. If "tuff" agrees I will take a day off and watch this. This is the kind of racing he wants at RSD?...... It sounds like hes got it "tuff" will get the 30 bucks from me for entry, but theres a good chance he will be in the hole $6970 by the end of the night. Seriously PM me if it happens.

You will go and pay your $30 only to see that Tuff's car is broke or some other reason why he can't race. Then he'll say his car will be ready for the next one.
    new build beginning

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    If everybody would just stop responding to his threads.....the problem will be solved.

There are just too many people on here who just cant help themselves and HAVE to start poo flinging.

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    If everybody would just stop responding to his threads.....the problem will be solved.

There are just too many people on here who just cant help themselves and HAVE to start poo flinging.
    Why dont YOU stop responding and ignore this thread? What more would you come to expect from a call out thread?

lol,you guys kill me.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by WSD_Jim View Post
    You will go and pay your $30 only to see that Tuff's car is broke or some other reason why he can't race. Then he'll say his car will be ready for the next one.
    x2.