Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
Would "he" be willing to run on a TNT night if Darrell wanted to race?

GLD - Yes
RSD - NO!
Of course not because neither of the fools have any money and they both know I will not go to RSD. I wouldn't even do it at a test and tune night, it would have to be at a race track Brian is not associated with because I don't support him or anyone that does business with him at all. That probably makes it real easy for him to say "he's a non racing tool". Which is fine, if the worst thing I have to worry about is a loser from the outskirts of Chicago calling me a non racing tool, life is good. I have alot of other things going for me, I think I'll get by just fine.

The funny thing is, the Chevelle chest beater declined every race I offered to him in the past. Of course they all involved driving to the track and not trailering. I even told him he could bring a chase vehicle if he wanted but I wouldn't need one. I told him we can do it for any amount of money (reportable to the IRS of course). He declined because his car isn't reliable enough to drive to the track. Bummer, I guess he needs to race a race car then but the only full blown race car that is as slow as him is Tuffenuff so I guess they have to race each other.

If either one of these pussies wants to race for any amount of money, fine. I have a buddy that runs a nice little race track in the middle of Iowa. We will put the money in his pocket and let him collect on all of the internet babble. And I guarantee when those too guys see the race car that I pull out of the trailer they will be holding each other and crying like little bitches. I can hear it already, "that's not your car, that's XXX XXXXX's car". My response will be prove it.

But really I'm not interested at all. I like to go to the track and have fun not listen to bullshit like this. I have nothing to prove. I accomplished more in one year of racing with one particular car that I had than either of these two idiots have accomplished in their entire careers. Brian has taken the fun out of racing at WIR and GLD so I either go else where or I don't go at all. Its not a big deal to me either way. I have alot of other hobbies, like going to the shooting range.

Insert rolling smiley here --->