Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    WTF did he say about Dave Bandt? PM me if you want
    He said Dave was a washed up has been that was using cancer as an excuse not to sack up and race. He said a bunch of other degrading shit too. Then when Greg or GLD scolded him he claimed he didn't know Dave had cancer which is total bullshit because I introduced Dave and Brian at an RSD and explained the severity of Dave's illness. It just goes to show how much of a piece of shit Brian is. I can't wait to read his obituary.
    Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Do not buy from the crooks at Star Motorcars!

BCM Cruiser
    Real street drags should mean only one thing - no trailered cars aloweed.

If you can't drive it to the strip. it's not a street car, and anything that follows is not a street race, period.

I don't think it matters if you trailer your car or not. A lot of guys do drive their cars there but a lot of people also come from a long ways away to run their car. They are running their car all out and stuff can break very easy. I think the whole thing with tuff is that he acts like the guys that are coming down there and running for a cheeseburger or small money arn't important and that the guys that go there and want to TnT shouldn't be there. I agree with the fact that lined up street races should take priority over anything. But the number of actually money races or cheeseburger races is relatively small if you look at the whole night. There are tons of people that go there and pay the money to go down the track a few times and they should be allowed to when there isn't any street racing going on. Tuff seems to not want that either and that to me is where I feel there is a problem. People that do go down there on RSD night and just want to run there car as a TnT should also realize that they are not going to get many runs in on these nights. If you do want to go early and you will get quite a few passes in.
    Last edited by Z28Envy; 08-27-2008 at 08:21 PM.

BCM Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Envy View Post
    I don't think it matters if you trailer your car or not. A lot of guys do drive their cars there but a lot of people also come from a long ways away to run their car. .
    And for the creative or overambitious, there are plenty of open lots not far from GLD to park a rig.

As for trailering home, If I run someone on the street, I typically don't have a trailer following behind. waiting to pickup my broken car...do you?

If not, then why should anyone expect that safety net at REAL STREET drags?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow2k1vette View Post
    And for the creative or overambitious, there are plenty of open lots not far from GLD to park a rig.

As for trailering home, If I run someone on the street, I typically don't have a trailer following behind. waiting to pickup my broken car...do you?

If not, then why should anyone expect that safety net at REAL STREET drags?
    When you race on the street are you putting on slicks and putting down a shit load of vht? Things break a lot easier at the track then on the street.

Thats stupid. You wont find a single person that will say my car is NOT a street car. It is a daily driver, no one will argue that. I trailer my car to the track because its 100 miles one way and Ive broke on thestarting line before, leaving my car stranded 100 miles from home./ I got to drive 100 miles home, only to drive 100 miles back the next day with the trailer, then another 100 home. Now my car gets trailered, and you wont find anyone saying its not a street car. Fast cars break shit, it happens.

BCM Cruiser
    I guess if I had a daily driver street car that wouldn't go 100 miles without a tow, I'd be angry too.

No, it broke on the starting line. Slicks and Auburn differentials dont mix. reading comprehension is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow2k1vette View Post
    I guess if I had a daily driver street car that wouldn't go 100 miles without a tow, I'd be angry too.
    Wow, ignorance is bliss!!

I haven't run better than a 14.0 yet and I've trailered my car every time. Why?? Because the last thing I want to do Saturday morning is hook up and drive to where I just was only find a couple punks broke into the pits over night and gutted my car. Not to mention the COMPLETE and total waste of time. Like was said already tracks hook a lot harder than streets and when cars hook harder they break easier. If you want to drive your street car to the track go right ahead. When you break and are dishing out $$$$$ for a tow truck, or beggin every Tom, **** or Harry to trailer your car home for you, I'm going sit and laugh my bag off....

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    That's ok, that vette will spit out the IRS at some point. if it doesn't, then he's just wasting time hitting up the track. When it does, we can all call that vette a racecar.

Let's see here. $250 for tow home one time. $1500 for open trailer that I can haul ALL the time and use for a VARIETY of different things.

With that huge ass looking house and fancy wheels on the vette, you'd think your financial advisor would show you which way was smarter I know mine did(which is why i sold the car all together, haha)

I'm betting that Vette is barely a street car. How many miles does that thing see every year?

Well, if he can't drive it through snow then it's not a real street car.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    Sure, that will happen soon. Those cars are in his league. He doesn't have a 100% chance of winning.
    You dont even have a car... well, to race, anyway.

You are just another internet "whiner" who complains about stuff you dont even participate in. Besides that, even when you did have a car...they never lasted longer than 2 months before you'd get "bi-polar" about something...and then you'd sell it.

Let me know when you decide to get a car again, we'll race heads up....just the way you like it. Maybe in 2020?
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post

You are just another internet "whiner" who complains about stuff you dont even participate in. Besides that, even when you did have a car...they never lasted longer than 2 months before you'd get "bi-polar" about something...and then you'd sell it.

Let me know when you decide to get a car again, we'll race heads up....just the way you like it. Maybe in 2020?
    I'm pretty sure the number of times Darrell has had a car at RSD in the last two years outnumbers the number of times you have.....
    Last edited by fivonut; 08-27-2008 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    I'm pretty sure the number of times Darrell has had a car at RSD in the last two years outnumbers the number of times you have.....
    Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh... he was there *MAYBE* once? in two years? whoa... he suuuure is a baller! whoooooooeeeeee!
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh... he was there *MAYBE* once? in two years? whoa... he suuuure is a baller! whoooooooeeeeee!
    1,000 post of useless Tuff talk!! Congrats man!

That still more than you. Hell, I've had a car there more than you this year alone.

I have 2 cars that I can race but I choose not to go to any track that you are affiliated with. Byron is a nice track that won't allow you on the property. I go there often. If I thought there was a remote chance that you could scrape together the $5000 to race that you always call people out with, I'd could produce a car to entertain that offer. But I know you don't have a pot to piss in and would never actually be able to come up with that money......at least not by yourself. Besides that, I'd probably go to prison if I was ever in the same area as you.

I voice my opinion freely about you and your bad business conduct. I will continue to be a thorn in your side until the day you die.

As far as your uneducated comments about me not having a car, I've always had some form of vehicle to race since 1993 and quite often I have multiple cars at the same time as I usually by a car and then sell the one that I have been using. I don't get "bipolar" about anything. I can't stand you and your lies and how you treat your customers. I can't wait to read your obituary.
    Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    He thinks anyone that doesn't attend RSD just sits at home in the corner with nothing else to do. See the difference here is I have a car that runs and he does not. So who is the nonracer?

She's Back in Action Cutlass Queen's Avatar
    Can't we just ban Tuff already?
    "Just Deal With It" Racing