Slicks only this Thursday and the clocks off team will be there!

Will you?

I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Breecher_7
    I wont be returning till they start doing good tech inspections and shut that annoying ass announcer up. Solve those two issues and Im sure people will get alot more runs in and will not talk as much shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    I wont be returning till they start doing good tech inspections and shut that annoying ass announcer up. Solve those two issues and Im sure people will get alot more runs in and will not talk as much shit.
    They always do tech inspections...and there's very little announcing at slicks only.
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    They always do tech inspections...and there's very little announcing at slicks only.

If a tech inspection consists of "do you have nitrous?" ok, go ahead". Then I guess that is a tech inspection.

Never looking under the car or opening the hood........

Mabey you should read the addition to my post in the RSD thread.

breecher,if they made you open the hoods at rsd,everyone would congregate around the tech shack.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

If a tech inspection consists of "do you have nitrous?" ok, go ahead". Then I guess that is a tech inspection.

Never looking under the car or opening the hood........

Mabey you should read the addition to my post in the RSD thread.
    Quit lying... ever since they switched back to NHRA they have been cracking down the the tech stuff.

Dave H. is the guy who typically does the tech stuff (for the last year) and I'll tell him what you said. I'm sure he'll laugh his ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    breecher,if they made you open the hoods at rsd,everyone would congregate around the tech shack.

laughing at his junk too.... LOL!!

That avitar is a riot..

Breecher_7
    Quit lying... ever since they switched back to NHRA they have been cracking down the the tech stuff.

Dave H. is the guy who typically does the tech stuff (for the last year) and I'll tell him what you said. I'm sure he'll laugh his ass off.
    Laugh all you want Tuff. If a hood is not opened, the tech is not complete. And I am NOT lying.

Thats cool though tuff, I can keep a video camera running inside the vehicle next time if you want me to catch the inproper tech checks on film. Thats fine with me.
    Last edited by Breecher_7; 08-18-2008 at 04:27 AM.

Breecher_7

Regardless, its saftey ron.

There is no way to verify the vehicle is up to standards without opening the hood.
    Last edited by Breecher_7; 08-18-2008 at 04:27 AM.

Laugh all you want Tuff. If a hood is not opened, the tech is not complete. And I am NOT lying.

Thats cool though tuff, I can keep a video camera running inside the vehicle next time if you want me to catch the inproper tech checks on film. Thats fine with me.
    Was is a stock honda? or a built to the hilt outlaw 10.5 car?

Was the racer a regular that the tech guy knows real well?

There are many reasons why the tech guy wont open the hood... that doesnt mean he's not doing his job.

Breecher_7
    Was is a stock honda? or a built to the hilt outlaw 10.5 car?

Was the racer a regular that the tech guy knows real well?

There are many reasons why the tech guy wont open the hood... that doesnt mean he's not doing his job.
    So your telling me that because the Tech guy may "know the guy" that makes it ok to NOT do the proper checks? Get real. That makes NO sense. And no the guy was not a regular. And yes the TRUCK was stock looking but very far from. Built engine, custom Turbo, yada, yada, yada.

"stock honda", "know the guy", Still not an exscuse for not looking and you KNOW that.

Doing things correctly will seriously make the chances of having "accidents" on the track less likely.

Like I said Tuff, Ill put a camera in whatever we put through tech next time. Mabey Ill catch this phenominon on film...... I will not be called a Liar.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    ^ Dude it's a never ending battle with Tuff. He's like a 15 year old high schooler, always has to have the last word. In which most cases make him look like more a of a moron than he is already.

keep up the good work.

V Insert retarded come back here V
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Irish
    Tuff is a worthless sack of piss.