Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gottwins? View Post
    Not to sound insulting but I really doubt you know anything about my car. Reaching the 400hp mark on the 300zx is rather easy, anything after that you will need bigger turbos. As far as the "you didint look fast" comment.....thats just funny....the Z car is a quick car stock, not the fastest but quick....doubling the stock boost, unrestricting the car from emissions, and bolt ons must look pretty damn slow! probably the gayest comment ive seen in this forum thus far.
    I actually know quite a bit about z32's. And i wasn't being disrespectful just doubting your numbers. If you're stating crank hp then ok, it's believable but whp no way. Don't try and bash me by stating i was talking shit because i wasn't. I like your car as i've said already. I was just prodding into how you have those numbers.
    02 rex wagon

Ya Hunter knows his ish.....nuff said

Ya big sexy studmuffin!
    "If you keep feeding a lion, then run out of food, you're the food.."

Senior Member..now yer posting! Troutman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gottwins? View Post
    Not to sound insulting but I really doubt you know anything about my car. Reaching the 400hp mark on the 300zx is rather easy, anything after that you will need bigger turbos. As far as the "you didint look fast" comment.....thats just funny....the Z car is a quick car stock, not the fastest but quick....doubling the stock boost, unrestricting the car from emissions, and bolt ons must look pretty damn slow! probably the gayest comment ive seen in this forum thus far.

maybe you guys should fight....it would give the import scene something to do so it wont be sooo dead anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman View Post
    maybe you guys should fight....it would give the import scene something to do so it wont be sooo dead anymore
    fights are lame and don't solve anything.
    There really isn't an issue here anyways? I'm not some e thug i was just curious about those numbers.
    02 rex wagon

So do any of you guys cruise at highway 100?

oh boy...
    02 rex wagon

Quote Originally Posted by 87M-GTE View Post
    So do any of you guys cruise at highway 100?
    No I don't since I got pulled over by westallis for "Illegal U turn" when there was no sign anywhere for like 3 - 4 miles.
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

shitty, Did you do it at a intersection?
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Highway sucks. I dont know why people dont change it up again. If you read the history of it this is the 4-5 time it has changed (as in a diff spot). Why the hell do we race on the most cop populated area? Sounds pretty stupid to me. Hey lets go race where the most cops are. Dose that sound smart to you? Wisconsin is one out of ten for top street racing. So why are we the fish and the cops have the guns? We just go in a circle and the cops just sit there and wait to give us a ticket. WE NEED TO FIND A DIFF SPOT.

Throw out some suggestions... maybe some will take.

Quote Originally Posted by fastenhard View Post
    Highway sucks. I dont know why people dont change it up again. If you read the history of it this is the 4-5 time it has changed (as in a diff spot). Why the hell do we race on the most cop populated area? Sounds pretty stupid to me. Hey lets go race where the most cops are. Dose that sound smart to you? Wisconsin is one out of ten for top street racing. So why are we the fish and the cops have the guns? We just go in a circle and the cops just sit there and wait to give us a ticket. WE NEED TO FIND A DIFF SPOT.
    won't happen. Hwy 100 is the perfect place to cruise. It's close to everything and it's straight has plenty of places to chill/hangout. People have been cruising here since the 1970's. You dont have to street race there man take it someplace else.
    02 rex wagon

Perfect place to CRUISE. What, are you 16 again. You cant chill/hangout any where with out the cops there. Hwy 100 is the worst place to do any thing illegal. Cruising is illegal and you can get a ticket for it. Loitering is illegal and you can get a ticket for it. So why would you do these things when the PD is 5 blocks down the road? Hwy is about street racing not cruising. People cruise to watch the races. So if you took street racing some where else the cruisers will follow. Read up...
    http://www.geocities.com/hwy100wi/

O and it started in the 70s. People have moved back to hwy 100 sense 2003. As in they haven't found another place sense 2003. click on (cruising ban).

Irish
    Perfect place to CRUISE. What, are you 16 again. You cant chill/hangout any where with out the cops there. Hwy 100 is the worst place to do any thing illegal. Cruising is illegal and you can get a ticket for it. Loitering is illegal and you can get a ticket for it. So why would you do these things when the PD is 5 blocks down the road? Hwy is about street racing not cruising. People cruise to watch the races. So if you took street racing some where else the cruisers will follow. Read up...
    http://www.geocities.com/hwy100wi/
    No offense Justin but the pitures in the gallery of that web-site are the gayest thing I have seen since the Tuff Enuff Video.. (He's not gettin paid)

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    No offense Justin but the pitures in the gallery of that web-site are the gayest thing I have seen since the Tuff Enuff Video.. (He's not gettin paid)
    I didnt even look at the pics lol. It was the info I was after.

LOL those pics look like there from the 80s. Theres like 50 mullets in there.

Irish
    sent you a PM!

Let's not forget one of the big reasons why cruising was banned... rolling block parties and so forth. The car culture wasn't to blame for those bans... or at least that's not what I've been led to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by ND4SPD View Post
    Let's not forget one of the big reasons why cruising was banned... rolling block parties and so forth. The car culture wasn't to blame for those bans... or at least that's not what I've been led to believe.
    I would have to agree with that. Just last year there was a problem on 27th st where people would sit on the car and cruise. People where doing lawn jods and slamming there systems. Basicly having no respect for the law or the community. It got so far where it was on the news. Fing punks

Perfect place to CRUISE. What, are you 16 again.

Chill, and no im not 16. Yea cruising is illegal but if you're not driving retarded chances are the cops won't give you a ticket. You talk about street racing?? Our definitions are much different. Go to hwy for some casual roll runs.....big deal. Ive rarely seen real street racing/ hustling/ big money races here. Go to chicago they hustle harder than anybody up here.
    02 rex wagon