Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Nice cars.

___________Rob L.___________

Hey fastenhard, that mx6 is pretty badass I just watched your vid. Could you email me a copy of the song from the vid? therxforspeed@gmail.com

What kind of power is that thing putting done, any additional videos of how it sounds?
    "What goes around, comes around."

1993 Mazda Rx7 "The fun, impractical car"
    2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT "Daily Driver"

Which song do you want? Theres the techno or the underground immortal technique.

IDK what power im putting down. This build is one of a kind. I think im the only one that has this set up. It better be around 200+ whp N/A. My goal is 350-400 whp and 12s in the 1/4 with spray.

I havent sprayed yet, have to grow some balls first. Im thinking today is the day. Ill post a vid for every one to see.

Pretty much all the music in the video....nice can't wait to see it
    "What goes around, comes around."

1993 Mazda Rx7 "The fun, impractical car"
    2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT "Daily Driver"

Quote Originally Posted by fastenhard View Post
    Which song do you want? Theres the techno or the underground immortal technique.

IDK what power im putting down. This build is one of a kind. I think im the only one that has this set up. It better be around 200+ whp N/A. My goal is 350-400 whp and 12s in the 1/4 with spray.

I havent sprayed yet, have to grow some balls first. Im thinking today is the day. Ill post a vid for every one to see.
    shits busted.lol
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

Senior Member..now yer posting! Adam Brooks's Avatar
    Import drag racing has seemed to have died off quite a bit in general no? i dont even see that many hondas anymore

UUC short shifter, M5 sway bars, Eibach springs, Miller MAF, M5 side skirts, euro 7 brake ducts, 17x8front 17x9 rear speedline Mistral and ACS Type II wheels, euro smileys, 6K HID

I see them all the time. Thats all I ever see. Not to many fast ones but there are a few.

Quote Originally Posted by HY35F2T View Post
    shits busted.lol
    lol fooo, Ill post a vid of me and dan at it. lol

eh, i know alot of imports are broke like HY35 said. Also look at the age range the majority of import people are. alot sell there cars to move out and can't get into them. it comes and it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Just wait until the next F&F comes out and it'll start all over again.

BCM Cruiser
    well mines gonna be hopping back in the game soon.

plus im looking for a nice daily, found a couple tegs w/ type r conversions for relatively cheap so im trying to jump on the honda boat too.
    bewst. i haz it. yew needz it.

Quote Originally Posted by boostin350z View Post
    well mines gonna be hopping back in the game soon.

plus im looking for a nice daily, found a couple tegs w/ type r conversions for relatively cheap so im trying to jump on the honda boat too.
    just get a 4 door gsr.
    great daily's
    02 rex wagon

Spare VG30DETT sitting in my garage....600-700hp to the wheels is the goal while staying twin turbo.

Had mine out on the racetrack yesterday. Unfotunately none of the action shots my friend got are worth sharing. Pretty much destroyed the front undertray/mounts I made up pulling it off the trailer. Other than that ran, shifted and stopped like it should for 100 minutes of wot.

Planning on making some drag passes when I get caught up at work, it's been far too long.
    Last edited by turbogarrett; 07-15-2009 at 07:14 PM.
    '94 6 liter 7 sold!
    '04 evo rs
    ml55 amg

Quote Originally Posted by fastenhard View Post
    lol fooo, Ill post a vid of me and dan at it. lol
    daniel jr lol.

Cant wait to see um,then this mazda will have to **** him up too lol.
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    Ok I'll tell you my setup and some of my friends'/cusomters' which are ALL STREET CARS fully registered(names confidential...LOL).

MY SETUP for 2008(built it to race PRO-FWD at GLDW Import Wars for kicks..hehe..full race engine coming soon):
    Basic Open-Deck sleeved B20/Vtec yielded 10.41@142mph: (real basic build with open-deck sleeves{weak sleeves}, OEM Vtec head, Xtreme ACT clutch, B16a tranny, 1600cc, Aeromotive Eliminator w/ -8 fuel lines, S300 Hondata, Beeyond Engineering Race Turbo Kit, and other simple things. Made 500+whp@25psi. This setup is officially----"SOLD SOLD SOLD"......someone wants to go fast on the streets......................... yes it's going into a street car. although my car is actually a true street car fully registered and all...just that i don't drive it everyday. This guy will

FRIEND'S/CUSTOMER'S SETUP for 2008:
    Full-Deck sleeved GSR 1.79L yielded 10.6@138mph: Darton MID sleeves, Beeyond Engineering Race Turbo Kit, stock OEM fuel lines with Walbro 255lph, 1600cc, S300 Hondata, Xtreme ACT clutch, GSR tranny, etc. Made 500+whp@25psi.

FRIEND'S/CUSTOMER'S SETUP for 2008
    Full Deck AEBS sleeve GSR 1.79L(haven't visisted the track yet): AEBS sleeves, Beeyond Engineering Race Turbo Kit, OEM fuel system with Walbro 255lph, 1200cc, S300 Hondata, Xtremet ACT clutch, B16a tranny, etc. made 500+whp@24psi.

FRIEND'S/CUSTOMER'S SETUP for 2008 (RIP for 08')
    Full Deck AEBS sleeve 2.2L DOHC Vtec(11.1@138mph...bad tranny): AEBS sleeves, Beeyond Engineering Race Turbo Kit, OEM fuel lines with Walbro 255lph, 1600cc, S300 Hondata, ClutchNet stage 5, etc etc. Made 600+whp@30psi.

FRIEND'S/CUSTOMER'S SETUP FOR 2008
    Stock sleeve GSR with JE pistons(11.4@126mph): OEM sleeves, JE forged pistons, OEM fuel lines, Walbro 255lph, 750cc, Beeyond Engineering Turbo Kit, CROME EFI, ClutchNet stage 3, etc. Made 380whp@15psi.

FRIEND'S/CUSTOMER'S SETUP FOR 2008
    GSR 2.0L Open-Deck sleeves with JE pistons and Eagle rods, 1000cc, Beeyond Engineering Turbo Kit, Hondata S300, ACT clutch Xtreme, 255lph w/ OEM fuel lines, stock IGN system, etc. (11.0@130mph) Made 425whp@22psi
    Very impressive!! Great post, BTW.

Do you recall the peak RPM for these setups? Any over 10K?
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by turbogarrett View Post
    Had mine out on the racetrack yesterday. Unfotunately none of the action shots my friend got are worth sharing. Pretty much destroyed the front undertray/mounts I made up pulling it off the trailer. Other than that ran, shifted and stopped like it should for 100 minutes of wot.

Planning on making some drag passes when I get caught up at work, it's been far too long.
    This belongs in the domestic forum

Quote Originally Posted by gottwins? View Post
    Spare VG30DETT sitting in my garage....600-700hp to the wheels is the goal while staying twin turbo.
    are you just running bolt ons now?
    02 rex wagon

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    This belongs in the domestic forum
    Pretty soon we may have enough people here for a domesticated 7 forum
    '94 6 liter 7 sold!
    '04 evo rs
    ml55 amg

Quote Originally Posted by boostaddict14 View Post
    are you just running bolt ons now?
    Yep, im at 380-390 without a tune.....should be hitting the 400hp mark rather easily after I dyno/tune her. I really dont have to worry about the internals and reliability until the 500-600hp mark.