Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    pee your pants exciting?
    after a few beers............................almost.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    Sorry, but, I got really ****ed over at Furo's and the other chassis shop took a long time too... I only repeated what they were telling me.
    Let's not start that argument again. I barely know any of the parties involved, so it's none of my concern...

.... and if *I* embody everything you hate about RSD, then *YOU* are not a "RACER", *YOU* are a hot lapper/Test and Tuner. GLD has plenty of days dedicated for that.

RSD is an event for people to RACE and PROVE who's worthy of winning some $$$. If you cant take the heat....stay out of the kitchen.
    That's your problem you think it's not a race unless you mortgage your house on the outcome. Sorry, gambling is not my vice of choice. I love to line em up for a little friendly action, but guys like you turn it into fight. Race for $10, race for a beer, race for the hell of it, race for a burger, plenty of fun involved and it's not hot lapping.

I have to agree. Big money races may draw spectators... but little or no money races draw more racers. The vast majority (shoot... all) of street races I have been involved in have been for fun. I thought the primary purpose of RSD was to get the racing off of the streets and onto the track? Well, that's not going to happen if you give everyone the impression that you have to be a big-ballin-big-spendin idiot to race.

Where's the incentive to newcomers? That's primarily why I've never gone to an RSD because the impression I get is that I'm going to just end up being hustled for a couple hundered dollars. You can have the big money races without stepping on the little guys. Otherwise you're just cutting off potential customers (not a very sound business plan).

Furthermore, it seems to me that there are PLENTY of events for people running FAST-ASS cars. What seems to be lacking are events for those that don't have the 7,8,9,10 second cars. I laughed my ass off when I saw the new "True Street" competition at GLD. Give me a break. More like "True Track".
    Last edited by ND4SPD; 08-16-2008 at 02:28 PM.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    8.20 bracket competition hahaha

40k engines

8.20 bracket competition hahaha

40k engines

think its easy to run 8.20 or close to it?? Think how much it cost to go 8.20 then think how much more it cost to go in the 7s and how much extra time in testing..
    CKSC

[

Furthermore, it seems to me that there are PLENTY of events for people running FAST-ASS cars. What seems to be lacking are events for those that don't have the 7,8,9,10 second cars. I laughed my ass off when I saw the new "True Street" competition at GLD. Give me a break. More like "True Track".[/QUOTE]

... BUILD A CAR AND COME RUN WITH US..... lets see how you do? so whats so funny?
    CKSC

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie K View Post
    think its easy to run 8.20 or close to it?? Think how much it cost to go 8.20 then think how much more it cost to go in the 7s and how much extra time in testing..
    where did I say it was easy...

I know you have a hard time reading scotty, so you might have missed where I wrote 40k engines, as in $40,000

if you could decipher that i meant it costs a shit ton to run that class, and that it isn't exactly "entry level" anymore, then I don't know how to help you

I will still stand by my statement that it's an 8.20 bracket class since a GOOD portion of the cars are going quicker and then just letting off. YOU know that. Or they are jetted for easy passes. It's like mark's combo with a big a/w and an F2 going in the 9.50 class. How hard is it for him to run that number? Not very.

[QUOTE=TuffEnuff;422391]Sorry, but, I got really ****ed over at Furo's and the other chassis shop took a long time too... I only repeated what they were telling me.

hummmm its funny that Josh from trick chassis doesnt want to finish your car either ??? hum wonder why>>>> I know.... but its noone elses biz!!!
    CKSC

where did I say it was easy...

I know you have a hard time reading scotty, so you might have missed where I wrote 40k engines, as in $40,000

if you could decipher that i meant it costs a shit ton to run that class, and that it isn't exactly "entry level" anymore, then I don't know how to help you

I will still stand by my statement that it's an 8.20 bracket class since a GOOD portion of the cars are going quicker and then just letting off. YOU know that. Or they are jetted for easy passes. It's like mark's combo with a big a/w and an F2 going in the 9.50 class. How hard is it for him to run that number? Not very.
    I wasnt knockn you.... I was stating its harder then people think!!! fastest cars dont always win.... look at kuragan I found out he was braging that hes gona take all the money from true street... well he got a rude awaking.....His car flat out runs 7.90s I know for a fact Bob has 100k plus in that car... competing againt 40k cars.... thers kno one in our class that has a motor thats over 25k alot of motors are in the range 15k ......I have about 12k in my motor it went 8.34@165 in a 3600lb nova sat on med tune up
    CKSC

At the last Nitrous street car brawl of the Year oct 11,,,, NO CAP!!!!

We are gona see how fast these cars can really go!!!! NO CAP

everyone tells me there shouldnt be a cap but!!! theres only 3 cars that have the potential to go faster than the cap!!! OUT OF 20 + CARS
    CKSC

Irish
    I wasnt knockn you.... I was stating its harder then people think!!! fastest cars dont always win.... look at kuragan I found out he was braging that hes gona take all the money from true street... well he got a rude awaking.....His car flat out runs 7.90s I know for a fact Bob has 100k plus in that car... competing againt 40k cars.... thers kno one in our class that has a motor thats over 25k alot of motors are in the range 15k ......I have about 12k in my motor it went 8.34@165 in a 3600lb nova sat on med tune up
    ^^^ Your breath smells like poop. Long time no talk ooooold timer

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    ^^^ Your breath smells like poop. Long time no talk ooooold timer

no pooop hahahah minty fresh

u bringing turd wagon out tonite? im mite head out see whats happen ....I have a free nite YEEE haaaaa
    CKSC

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    no pooop hahahah minty fresh

u bringing turd wagon out tonite? im mite head out see whats happen ....I have a free nite YEEE haaaaa
    Holy crap your kidding! Haven't seen you on hwy in a minute! Nice to see you driving that Camaro last Sunday
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!

hummmm its funny that Josh from trick chassis doesnt want to finish your car either ??? hum wonder why>>>> I know.... but its noone elses biz!!!
    What are you talking about? He *DID* finish it...got paid in full with an extra GRAND to boot! Stupid FURO lost out on a $20,000+ deal because he LIED and he HACKED my car. Harolds loss = Trick Chassis gain.

Josh just didnt want to do the headers and fuel cell.... No problem, Sound Performance stepped up to the plate and in a matter of 2 DAYS we have gotten a ton of work done. Headers and fuel cell will be done this week...after that, Legend Racing will fire it up....and WHAH-LA... I'm racing again.

The best part is, the guys in IL have no problems answering the phone, ordering parts, working late and staying on the job until it's done...... PLUS, they dont treat me like an ATM machine when they need to pay their bills either. The welds that their guy does is UNBELIEVEABLE .we compared them to the "harold welds" from my one useless header he made... LOL!!...I'll be nice and *NOT* post pics of the comparison. I dont want to be accused of starting trouble. I'm just stating a fact. BTW, they dont lie to me or make promises they dont keep either.

If you have something to say, then say it. Please dont do the typical wisconsin "I know something but, I wont say" crap.

I'm from Chicago, we have no problem speaking our mind and telling the TRUTH. We dont walk on eggshells to avoid "offending people".

I understand that Furo is a sponsor of true street, I think thats great for TRUE STREET.

I was his CUSTOMER and he ****ed -> me<-

I am tired of hearing about how I work at the track and he's a sponsor....ect. This has *NOTHING* to do with GREAT LAKES DRAGAWAY in any way, shape or form....and I cant help the fact that I am a "high profile" customer and this might tarnish his reputation. He should have thought of that before he screwed me. What happened to me affected my LIFE, my ability to promote my event.. which, in a small way, affected my ability to make money to feed my family. Not to mention, the *ADDED* cost to put my car back together.

How did his shoulder surgery (that he said he needed but never got) work out?

Hmmmmmmmm?

I rest my case. this part of this topic is over. Let's keep the convo to RACING. There's been enough free advertising for that guy plus, thats not why I started this thread.

NEXT?
    Last edited by TuffEnuff; 08-17-2008 at 04:17 AM.
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Me & You. WIR RSD.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    Me & You. WIR RSD.
    I am begining to almost like you.... GOD, thats scary.

Fine, I'll accept your offer. I'll even try to come up with a fair, yet, safe (for you, personally) race. We are greatly mis-matched but...I'll come up with something creative.
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

we've heard of the tennis ball, maybe the 3 iron would be better? lol, ok, maybe that is a little bit ridiculous. I cant hit straight to save my ass anyway, I would end up starting in th woods or out on the return road.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    we've heard of the tennis ball, maybe the 3 iron would be better? lol, ok, maybe that is a little bit ridiculous. I cant hit straight to save my ass anyway, I would end up starting in th woods or out on the return road.

Kick a basketball (from the starting line) and start where it bounces first?

Ouch. That would hurt, those things are hard.

What are you talking about? He *DID* finish it...got paid in full with an extra GRAND to boot! Stupid FURO lost out on a $20,000+ deal because he LIED and he HACKED my car. Harolds loss = Trick Chassis gain.

Josh just didnt want to do the headers and fuel cell.... No problem, Sound Performance stepped up to the plate and in a matter of 2 DAYS we have gotten a ton of work done. Headers and fuel cell will be done this week...after that, Legend Racing will fire it up....and WHAH-LA... I'm racing again.

The best part is, the guys in IL have no problems answering the phone, ordering parts, working late and staying on the job until it's done...... PLUS, they dont treat me like an ATM machine when they need to pay their bills either. The welds that their guy does is UNBELIEVEABLE .we compared them to the "harold welds" from my one useless header he made... LOL!!...I'll be nice and *NOT* post pics of the comparison. I dont want to be accused of starting trouble. I'm just stating a fact. BTW, they dont lie to me or make promises they dont keep either.

If you have something to say, then say it. Please dont do the typical wisconsin "I know something but, I wont say" crap.

I'm from Chicago, we have no problem speaking our mind and telling the TRUTH. We dont walk on eggshells to avoid "offending people".

I understand that Furo is a sponsor of true street, I think thats great for TRUE STREET.

I was his CUSTOMER and he ****ed -> me<-

I am tired of hearing about how I work at the track and he's a sponsor....ect. This has *NOTHING* to do with GREAT LAKES DRAGAWAY in any way, shape or form....and I cant help the fact that I am a "high profile" customer and this might tarnish his reputation. He should have thought of that before he screwed me. What happened to me affected my LIFE, my ability to promote my event.. which, in a small way, affected my ability to make money to feed my family. Not to mention, the *ADDED* cost to put my car back together.

How did his shoulder surgery (that he said he needed but never got) work out?

Hmmmmmmmm?

I rest my case. this part of this topic is over. Let's keep the convo to RACING. There's been enough free advertising for that guy plus, thats not why I started this thread.

NEXT?

IM TIRE OF THE SAME OL STORY!!!! SHUT UP ALREADY..... YOU DONT SEE ME TALKN CRAP CUZ RSD IF FAILING CUZ YOU PISSED EVERYONE OFF... NA I STILL GO AND SUPORT IT... WE HAD THIS TALK BEFORE MANY OF TIMES!!!! YOU CAN MARK MY WORDS!!!! ONE MORE BASHING ABOUT FURO ITS NOT GONA BE GOOD!!!! DEAL GOOD!!! ....

so you only paid 22k to have a 60k chassis done why would you bitch?
    i think josh gave you one hellava deal!!! if hes passing out deals like that josh can have mine !!! and i will spread the word so josh has tons of Biz...

sec if you didnt piss harold off your car woulda been done by now!!!
    CKSC