Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    Didnt Brian race his car just 2 years ago? Puff, when did you race Joel, that was RSD @ WIR, summer of 06 wasnt it?
    Yes, but every RSD I went to that year all I heard was "my car will be ready soon". Then I think it finally showed up for the last RSD of the season and he ran it maybe 3 times. Since then it's been "next week" or "soon" and all I see is him calling people out for big $$$$ to run against an ungodly fast car that 99% of the people who go to RSD wouldn't have a chance against anyway. Whenever that car finally shows up, I'll happily run him for a cheeseburger,as long as I get a 6 sec. lead. Course at this rate it'll be 2015 and by then I could probably afford to give away $1000 on a race. Tuff embodies everything I can't stand about RSD, he'd be better off spending the money on enlargement surgery than a car. Then he can stand there shaking his **** at everyone yelling "mine is bigger then yours", instead of using his car to do it.

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    I won't be there (No ride) Oh well
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by scaleracer View Post
    I won't be there (No ride) Oh well
    what about your babysitter that has a mustang or whatever?
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    lol! I don't have a babysitter! We're not talking as of now but I could care less lol!
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2

cuttin' chips
    PBR? im not 15 anymore ill be there with about 60 cans of coors light, and you may want to empty scotties thong out, i just mite take you up on your offer for the $1 side bets
    jon, your lit up after 3 miller lites, who the hell is gunna drink the rest?
    91 Notch - where to begin

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    $500 is alot of money no matter how you look at it. I like to think I have a pretty decent income and I would NEVER bet that kind of coin on a race.
    Werd!

Me thinks there's too many people on here are all talk.
    Last edited by Lash; 08-15-2008 at 08:07 AM.

lol
    babysitter.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    Werd!

Me thinks there's too many people on here are all talk.

Come on down

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    Yes, but every RSD I went to that year all I heard was "my car will be ready soon". Then I think it finally showed up for the last RSD of the season and he ran it maybe 3 times. Since then it's been "next week" or "soon" and all I see is him calling people out for big $$$$ to run against an ungodly fast car that 99% of the people who go to RSD wouldn't have a chance against anyway. Whenever that car finally shows up, I'll happily run him for a cheeseburger,as long as I get a 6 sec. lead. Course at this rate it'll be 2015 and by then I could probably afford to give away $1000 on a race. Tuff embodies everything I can't stand about RSD, he'd be better off spending the money on enlargement surgery than a car. Then he can stand there shaking his **** at everyone yelling "mine is bigger then yours", instead of using his car to do it.
    Sorry, but, I got really ****ed over at Furo's and the other chassis shop took a long time too... I only repeated what they were telling me.

My car *WILL* be at RSD tonight...even though it isnt running yet.

.... and if *I* embody everything you hate about RSD, then *YOU* are not a "RACER", *YOU* are a hot lapper/Test and Tuner. GLD has plenty of days dedicated for that.

RSD is an event for people to RACE and PROVE who's worthy of winning some $$$. If you cant take the heat....stay out of the kitchen.
    Last edited by TuffEnuff; 08-15-2008 at 10:19 AM.
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    Sorry, but, I got really ****ed over at Furo's and the other chassis shop took a long time too... I only repeated what they were telling me.

My car *WILL* be at RSD tonight...even though it isnt running yet.

.... and if *I* embody everything you hate about RSD, then *YOU* are not a "RACER", *YOU* are a hot lapper/Test and Tuner. GLD has plenty of days dedicated for that.

RSD is an event for people to RACE and PROVE who's worthy of winning some $$$. If you cant take the heat....stay out of the kitchen.
    Just so you know tuff, you are a shitty cook, so YOU should stay out of the kitchen.
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    lol
    babysitter.
    Your girl is shorter than most babysitters.. And I don't need/have a babysitter lol!
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by KARKRAFT View Post
    If I ever get a day off of work I'm gonna try and make it down there for an RSD. Hopefully there are some other slow cars that don't mind racing for small bills.

Tuff, I take it you're the guy that's on the pa all the time talking $hit and talking about how fast your car will be. Just a word of advice, that gets old really fast. I've been to a handful of rsds, and have always had a faster car there than you do. And I drive a neon. I know your car will be faster than mine will ever be, but wait till its running at least before you talk. And for all the 'slow cars' that you like to talk $hit about, at least they show up and race, unlike yourself. I enjoy RSDs, and don't mind you even, but I think what most people dislike is you. And since you'll probably call me out now, sure I'll grab a lane with your race car...for a cheeseburger. That's if you don't mind racing something FWD and rockin 153 cubic inches of fury.
    give em hell kev!!!!!! Im planning on attending the sept. Rsd's wanna race some slow cars with me
    Just a ten second neon

Your girl is shorter than most babysitters.. And I don't need/have a babysitter lol!
    Providing you dont turn out completely gay, youll understand that short girls can be a hell of a time in the sack.... IDK if the same holds true for guys, maybe you can let us know in a few years????

Quote Originally Posted by rally_scort View Post
    jon, your lit up after 3 miller lites, who the hell is gunna drink the rest?
    **** you
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    84- 4 eyed

Providing you dont turn out completely gay, youll understand that short girls can be a hell of a time in the sack.... IDK if the same holds true for guys, maybe you can let us know in a few years????

**** you
    Dude idk you but you need to stfu! You don't even know me and I'm not and will never be gay! Sorry I'm not like that.. But you must have a d!ck up your a$$ because you seem to like talking sh!t to someone you don't even know.. And if you really knew me you would know I'm not gay and like girls I just keep my mouth shut and don't show it because of stupid people like you! Oh and btw I see in ur sig the Olds says dads car I don't think you can talk in daddy's car..
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Every guy is gay... it's just a question of how much....

Dude idk you but you need to stfu! You don't even know me and I'm not and will never be gay! Sorry I'm not like that.. But you must have a d!ck up your a$$ because you seem to like talking sh!t to someone you don't even know.. And if you really knew me you would know I'm not gay and like girls I just keep my mouth shut and don't show it because of stupid people like you! Oh and btw I see in ur sig the Olds says dads car I don't think you can talk in daddy's car..

ohhh oh, I think someone needs a diaper change.... and your right, i cant talk shit and back it up with the cutt, but if you read on in my sig you will see that i also have a stang and dude, if your into guys its ok, theres a few others on this board that are too.... theres no shame in liking the wang.
    Last edited by 70 cutlass 442; 08-15-2008 at 01:42 PM.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    84- 4 eyed

cuttin' chips
    ohhh oh, I think someone needs a diaper change.... and your right, i cant talk shit and back it up with the cutt, but if you read on in my sig you will see that i also have a stang and dude, if your into guys its ok, theres a few others on this board that are too.... theres no shame in liking the wang.
    yeah dont worry about it, sometimes you grab your best friends wang when attempting a threesome.Nobody ever remembers stuff like that
    91 Notch - where to begin

Breecher_7
    I may just attend this...... Ive seen an opportunity to make some money.....

Idc what you have! I think you need to pull the d!ck out of your a$$ and put it in your mouth so you can stfu! Maybe you and Rally can get together sounds like you guys have done that kinda stuff before..
    Quote Originally Posted by rally_scort View Post
    yeah dont worry about it, sometimes you grab your best friends wang when attempting a threesome.Nobody ever remembers stuff like that
    Why don't you guys come out of the closet and stop trying to get other guys into your circle jerk!
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2

Prime posting spot for sale. Inquire within!!!