Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    **** having T&T on RSD nights. The concept of RSD is great but the execution is awful. Way too much downtime, the announcing is annoying as all shit.

As far as running you with my bike, no thanks. I'm not much of a betting man, and at this time I really don't have $500 to throw away if I did lose. I also don't feel like taking the risk of having some race cars ass end knock me off my shit at 100 + MPH . Guess you can call me a non racer but guess what? 75% of your attendance or more is full of "non-racers" and without them watching, your mediocre show would fail miserably.
    you couldnt be more wrong.
    RSD is not about the spectators,its about the RACERS.
    look at any street race(when they used to happen weekly) it was packed with good cars racing,and hundreds of spectators. why did the spectators come out? because the racing was good.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    **** having T&T on RSD nights. The concept of RSD is great but the execution is awful. Way too much downtime, the announcing is annoying as all shit.

As far as running you with my bike, no thanks. I'm not much of a betting man, and at this time I really don't have $500 to throw away if I did lose. I also don't feel like taking the risk of having some race cars ass end knock me off my shit at 100 + MPH . Guess you can call me a non racer but guess what? 75% of your attendance or more is full of "non-racers" and without them watching, your mediocre show would fail miserably.
    You dont get it...

I suggest that, if you go to RSD, you should hang out with Ron and watch what he does at the event. Maybe then, you'll see what you need to do to make the event work for you.
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    I can answer that for you in on word....

im thinking its going to be $1 sidebets on every set of test/tuners

ron, if we go we will have a cooler of good beer with us, feel free to have some if youd like.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    ron, if we go we will have a cooler of good beer with us, feel free to have some if youd like.
    i was hoping someone else would have MGDL there

I guess RSD just doesn't work for me. I understand there are those tha enjoy it, but I'd rather watch other events like last weekends nitrous "street car" brawls. Good luck in the future, maybe I will try to catch another one sometime to.see if I enjoy it anymore...but right now I'm up north shootin down some Landsharks
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    i was hoping someone else would have MGDL there
    no MGDL here, i could bottle my piss all nite and just present you with a gallon of somehting with a similar taste at least
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    84- 4 eyed

Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    no MGDL here, i could bottle my piss all nite and just present you with a gallon of somehting with a similar taste at least
    well,thats fine. you can drink your PBR,ill drink good beers.

If I ever get a day off of work I'm gonna try and make it down there for an RSD. Hopefully there are some other slow cars that don't mind racing for small bills.

Tuff, I take it you're the guy that's on the pa all the time talking $hit and talking about how fast your car will be. Just a word of advice, that gets old really fast. I've been to a handful of rsds, and have always had a faster car there than you do. And I drive a neon. I know your car will be faster than mine will ever be, but wait till its running at least before you talk. And for all the 'slow cars' that you like to talk $hit about, at least they show up and race, unlike yourself. I enjoy RSDs, and don't mind you even, but I think what most people dislike is you. And since you'll probably call me out now, sure I'll grab a lane with your race car...for a cheeseburger. That's if you don't mind racing something FWD and rockin 153 cubic inches of fury.

well,thats fine. you can drink your PBR,ill drink good beers.
    PBR? im not 15 anymore ill be there with about 60 cans of coors light, and you may want to empty scotties thong out, i just mite take you up on your offer for the $1 side bets
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    84- 4 eyed

Didnt Brian race his car just 2 years ago? Puff, when did you race Joel, that was RSD @ WIR, summer of 06 wasnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    Didnt Brian race his car just 2 years ago? Puff, when did you race Joel, that was RSD @ WIR, summer of 06 wasnt it?
    i know he raced 2 years ago,i grabbed a lane with him also.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    good,im glad ill have someone to gamble with.

believe it or not,it can be alot of fun to gamble $1 on every race,and by the end of the night,you go home about even.

Breecher_7
    $500 is alot of money no matter how you look at it. I like to think I have a pretty decent income and I would NEVER bet that kind of coin on a race.

If I drove a race car I'd bet that kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by KARKRAFT View Post
    If I drove a race car I'd bet that kind of money.
    YOU are correct.
    its all relative. is 500 alot compared to a 20,000-80,000+ car?not really when you start looking at what parts you can buy for 500 or less. that doesnt even pay for AN fittings on most cars.

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    YOU are correct.
    its all relative. is 500 alot compared to a 20,000-80,000+ car?not really when you start looking at what parts you can buy for 500 or less. that doesnt even pay for AN fittings on most cars.
    your blood runs rich... Must be all that fender roller renting

But yea its all relative. $500 on a race is a lot of money for me, who isn't used to throwing down basically anything on a race besides dinner maybe.

However there are plenty of people that bet thousands or even their cars on a race, so $500 is relatively cheap to them.

YOU are correct.
    Truth! My car isn't a race car yet, I've only spent about 200 on AN fittings. And I'd race the right car for 500, its just money, they print more everyday.

im thinking its going to be $1 sidebets on every set of test/tuners
    That would actually be pretty fun I think...

Or how about Beer-RSD??? If you lose the bet, you must slam your beer...