Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Good one? Hope you didn't strain yourself.
    Nope, it's real easy laughing as sissy's who dont race.... LOL!!! <- see?
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    Spoken like a couple of non-racers....with stop watches.

I'll make ya a deal, if either of you ever sack up for a race....for real money...I'll give you the "red carpet" treatment and you wont have to wit in line to do it.

we'll all be having a good time while you think of excuses why you dont have the balls to race anybody...

but, if you change your mind and decide to sack up (um yeah, I'm sure we'll all hold our breath) my car should be a runner by next week...I'll be looking to do something and I'll have NO PROBLEM giving your turds a little land.
    Wow! Do you just copy, cut, and paste shit you said like 4 years ago?
    I will race you for what ever amount of money you want, against what ever car you want, on your terms, on you court... As long as you meet me in the cage for 3, 3 minute rounds for double whatever money we bet on the cars? Your race car vs. my street truck would be about as far as me fighting you in the cage.

Furthermore, I never said I thought your car was slow. I just think your carnival show sucks.

Irish
    Nope, it's real easy laughing as sissy's who dont race.... LOL!!! <- see?
    No sissies over her mang.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    RSD is NOT a TEST and TUNE!!!!

I love 'em as a spectator. I mean seriously, don't bring a car down there if you think you won't get any runs in. That's fine. BUT, it's still JUST as fun, being around friends, watching people race. This is the hobby we love. This event is no different than anything else in this world. It's like going to Great America. You've all been on the rides before, and you pay a HUGE price for what, a 2 minute thrill? That ironically you stand in line for an hour to do. But why do you do it? Because it's something to do. It's somewhere to go. And you are among your friends, plain and simple.

That's why I go. Even if I had the car still.

I bet SNOOP food and beer that he has MORE fun this weekend spectating, than he did a couple weeks ago with the car.

Ron, we can use my car as the beer cart again, I'll just bring more keys for everyone to get in, haha.

LOL @ "the cage"

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post

I love 'em as a spectator. I mean seriously, don't bring a car down there if you think you won't get any runs in. That's fine. BUT, it's still JUST as fun, being around friends, watching people race. This is the hobby we love. This event is no different than anything else in this world. It's like going to Great America. You've all been on the rides before, and you pay a HUGE price for what, a 2 minute thrill? That ironically you stand in line for an hour to do. But why do you do it? Because it's something to do. It's somewhere to go. And you are among your friends, plain and simple.

I bet SNOOP food and beer that he has MORE fun this weekend spectating, than he did a couple weeks ago with the car.

Ron, we can use my car as the beer cart again, I'll just bring more keys for everyone to get in, haha.
    chirs, you got room for 2 passengers?
    91 Notch - where to begin

Wow! Do you just copy, cut, and paste shit you said like 4 years ago?
    I will race you for what ever amount of money you want, against what ever car you want, on your terms, on you court... As long as you meet me in the cage for 3, 3 minute rounds for double whatever money we bet on the cars? Your race car vs. my street truck would be about as far as me fighting you in the cage.

Furthermore, I never said I thought your car was slow. I just think your carnival show sucks.
    You only say this because you arent a part of it... if you were actually *involved* ...you'd feel differently about it.

Your race car vs. my street truck <- talk about saying shit from 4 years ago...
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

I keep hearing bad things about it, not sure if i will make it.

HD 103" Kit/SE 255 Cams/D&D 2-1 Fat Cat Exhaust/SE Heavy Breather/Arnott Aldan Air Ride/Front Lowering Springs/HD Reaper Wheels

Irish
    You only say this because you arent a part of it... if you were actually *involved* ...you'd feel differently about it.
    Maybe your right. I have been wrong before. The last time I went it seemed like there was more Drama and gum flapping then racing... Then again I only new a few people back then...

Your race car vs. my street truck <- talk about saying shit from 4 years ago...
    I didn't have a truck four years ago! Tuff = the fail on that one.
    Last edited by Irish; 08-13-2008 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post

i think im bringing the rock down with beer in it too....
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Maybe your right. I have been wrong before. The last time I went it seemed like there was more Drama and gum flapping then racing... Then again I only new a few people back then...

I didn't have a truck four years ago! Tuff = the fail on that one.

I was refering to the whole "I only got a street car and you have a race car" thing. That excuse is older than moses.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast GTO View Post
    just come down and have some beers with us,we are not bringing anything to race this week. then you can decide if rsd is right for you.

You only hear that from the people who dont race and are only there to "hotlap" their time runs. Sackless people who dont race always ***** about RSD.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post

i think im bringing the rock down with beer in it too....
    im sure i'll have some too
    1997 Explorer 5.0 AWD - Broke

Post whore
    its a good time mang!!!! dont listen to all the haters.. especially if you line up some cash runs... you can run a ton...
    Just a ten second neon

i might as well go to one rsd this year.

Tuff is your car gonna be there?
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

\ my car should be a runner by next week...I'll be looking to do something and I'll have NO PROBLEM giving your turds a little land.

OMFG How long have you been singing that song. Tell you what, my top fuel rail will be done in a few weeks and we can go heads up for 25k

do the world a favor and go kill yourself

Quote Originally Posted by DRK View Post
    OMFG How long have you been singing that song. Tell you what, my top fuel rail will be done in a few weeks and we can go heads up for 25k

How about, you go kill yourself. But i want you to do it a certain way.

First, cover yourself in gasoline.
    Second, get a webcam setup and PM me the link.
    Third, cover yourself in gasoline again cause you probably took too long to set up the webcam cause im sure you lack any kind of intelligence.
    Fourth, light yourself on fire.

Ok? Good.
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    i might as well go to one rsd this year.

Tuff is your car gonna be there?
    dude,there will be no guitar hero at rsd.

Quote Originally Posted by DRK View Post

apparently building a car like tuffs should take no longer then a typical oil change according to you.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed