Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    You'll have to talk to Trent and Mark about their announcing skills....I dont do much of that anymore. But, that might change...

I, personally, am glad you speak your mind. Even if I dont agree with you, at least, I know where you stand and I respect the fact that you are willing to stick to your opinions. <- thats called "having a backbone"
    Mabey you should read my addition to that post.....

Quote Originally Posted by scottie K View Post
    IM TIRE OF THE SAME OL STORY!!!! SHUT UP ALREADY..... YOU DONT SEE ME TALKN CRAP CUZ RSD IF FAILING CUZ YOU PISSED EVERYONE OFF... NA I STILL GO AND SUPORT IT... WE HAD THIS TALK BEFORE MANY OF TIMES!!!! YOU CAN MARK MY WORDS!!!! ONE MORE BASHING ABOUT FURO ITS NOT GONA BE GOOD!!!! DEAL GOOD!!! ....

so you only paid 22k to have a 60k chassis done why would you bitch?
    i think josh gave you one hellava deal!!! if hes passing out deals like that josh can have mine !!! and i will spread the word so josh has tons of Biz...

sec if you didnt piss harold off your car woulda been done by now!!!
    Scotty, I am not trying to pick a fight with you and I am not speaking on behalf of GLD. This has nothing to with them either.

I am speaking of my *OWN* personal experience and I have the right to voice my opinion as a former CUSTOMER of his. and I give him a rating of 1 out of 10. he lied, he did stuff to my car that *I* didnt want and he screwed me. If you like him....more power to ya. I'm glad he sponsors True Street and I hope it goes well for ya.

But, *MY OPINION* is...he's an ass.

end of story
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

*MY OPINION*blah blah blah blah
    so Trick Chassis Built the Car

Sound Performance Finished it

Legend is going to tune it

are you going to pay someone else to drive it too?

Quote Originally Posted by DRK View Post

you guys figured out my next rental car?
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rally_scort View Post
    yeah dont worry about it, sometimes you grab your best friends wang when attempting a threesome.Nobody ever remembers stuff like that
    oh holy shit clint i just ******* shot soda on the keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by DRK View Post

#1 Do you know how to build a 25.1 car that will pass NHRA cert *AND* work with a blown alky motor? uhhh... probably not. Me neither. Thats why I went to Trick Chassis.

#2 Sound Performance is building the headers and fuel cell. I will admit, they are better at doing that than anybody...and I want the best for my car. whats wrong with that?

#3 Legend racing is helping me put port nozzles on my motor and setting me up with a baseline tune up. Do *YOU* know how to set up a blown alcohol motor? Doug Roden has 20 years experience with that stuff, he is TEACHING me how to do it. I have been a nitrous guy for 20 years, I will admit I am new to this stuff and I dont want to learn by blowing the motor up 10 times before I figure it out. whats wrong with that?

#4 Would you like to grab a lane with it when it's done.... DoRK? Um yeah, I didnt think so.... you'd just rather cry about how unfair the race will be. here's a tissue.
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

#4 Would you like to grab a lane with it when it's done.... DoRK? Um yeah, I didnt think so.... you'd just rather cry about how unfair the race will be. here's a tissue.

actually I'd cry " He's not gettin paid!!!"

Someone needs to post a link to that video.

It was pretty funny, even if it was 37 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    Because thats the best anybody can do? LOL!!! That *IS* funny.

When you cant race, just post a REALLY old video.... Only in Wisconsin, I guess.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    Some people never change

I actually took a snapshot of Puffy from that news clip for an avatar, its on my computer at home.

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by ND4SPD View Post
    Someone needs to post a link to that video.

your welcome.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=31618757

\/ What amazing looks like \/

When you cant race, just post a REALLY old video.... Only in Wisconsin, I guess.
    i cant race my car is slower then goose turds

sorry guy i had to post it.. ill buy you a beer for the laugh.

Dont even go there, I had a few of boosts bitches come up from wauc-town and make a complete fool of them selves up here on my turf, ****ed up their ride, refused to pay shit, refused to re race, and then packed up and left town. Dont make this a WI vs IL thing, there are bitches all over and I PERSONALLY know of several from your neck of the woods.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Quote Originally Posted by nramlow2006 View Post
    That video is ******' hilarious....

Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    Dont even go there, I had a few of boosts bitches come up from wauc-town and make a complete fool of them selves up here on my turf, ****ed up their ride, refused to pay shit, refused to re race, and then packed up and left town. Dont make this a WI vs IL thing, there are bitches all over and I PERSONALLY know of several from your neck of the woods.
    I will agree that every area has it's sackless pussies when it comes to racing...but WI, is the US capital of NON-racers and back stabbers.

speaking of which... leave it to a wisconsin backstabber to have that video on his GAYspace page. LOL! To bad he could never have anything fast enough to race me with.

The funny part of that video, that Darrell edited to try to make me look bad, was the fact that *I* had no money on the race and I was talking to people on the sidelines who had bet on it.

There were 2 reasons that I was pissed in the video. one was the idiotic starter, the other was a ticket I got while trying to find a place to race for Fox News (I actually got several).

The race was staged for TV. Back then, I was street racing for a living (yes, really) and I *NEVER* won a free race. However, I almost ALWAYS won a race when it was for money.

I had to do this (lose) because it was getting real hard finding any "heads up" races....I always had to spot people out and the spots they were asking for were getting rediculous.

The sad part is, here it is.... 15 years later....and I still have the same problem, NOBODY wants to race me with out *ME* having to give up a ton of land.

Irish
    I will agree that every area has it's sackless pussies when it comes to racing...but WI, the US capital of NON-racers and back stabbers.

speaking of which... leave it to a wisconsin backstabber to have that video on his GAYspace page.
    That's it, you have insulted my friends and my home for the last time. How about you and I meet up you fvcking sackless, spineless, piece of human fecal matter.

I will bet you every fvcking thing you own in life that I can knock you the fvck out faster than your car can reach the finish line.

Let's SEE how fvcking tough you really are! If you have children, I feel truly sorry for them, that they are stuck with your worthless DNA.
    Last edited by Irish; 08-18-2008 at 07:43 AM.

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    That's it, you have insulted my friends and my home for the last time. How about you and I meet up you fvcking sackless, spineless, piece of human fecal matter.

I will bet you every fvcking thing you own in life that I can knock you the fvck out faster than your car can reach the finish line.

Let's SEE how fvcking tough you really are! If you have children, I feel truly sorry for them, that they are stuck with your worthless DNA.
    im almost positive he's sterile
    91 Notch - where to begin