Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Free advertising, Tuff? Like what your event is getting on this thread?

Yeah this forum is for Clocks Off Racing use. Questions for sponsors or promotions from sponsors. Not for you to make call outs.

I'll leave it to Ron to moderate his forum though.
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    If you have something to say, then say it. Please dont do the typical wisconsin "I know something but, I wont say" crap.

I'm from Chicago, we have no problem speaking our mind and telling the TRUTH. We dont walk on eggshells to avoid "offending people".
    Being from a certain geographical area does NOT constitute a single person's character. I am from Northern IL, and there are pussies in Chicago too. So don't give me that "I am from Chicago, which automatically makes me a badass" routine.

I have lived in Wisconsin for 6 years now and I have to say that for the most part, the people here are really decent.

If you don't like it here, go to fvcking Byron or Joliet. Don't use a WISCONSIN DRAGWAY as your personal launching pad for your diluted notions of grandeur and self-proclaimed "local celebrity". I KNOW you don't mind putting WI dollars in your pocket!

I am not aware of the issues between you and Scotty... I don't want to know either. I take a personal offense to your comment because I live in WI and I do not walk on egg shells for ANYBODY! As matter of fact, most of us here don't!
    Last edited by Irish; 08-17-2008 at 11:01 AM.

^^ if we had rep points still, you would of just chalked up a ton...
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Irish For President
    CKSC

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    i just have to throw this out there.. because...i drive a cobalt and thats about it...

HE'S NOT GETTING PAYED.... so you shouldnt be posting your events in this thread because it is a clocks off thread...

in turn... it just seems like when tuffenuff shows up along comes

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Being from a certain geographical area does NOT constitute a single person's character. I am from Northern IL, and there are pussies in Chicago too. So don't give me that "I am from Chicago, which automatically makes me a badass" routine.

I have lived in Wisconsin for 6 years now and I have to say that for the most part, the people here are really decent.

If you don't like it here, go to fvcking Byron or Joliet. Don't use a WISCONSIN DRAGWAY as your personal launching pad for your diluted notions of grandeur and self-proclaimed "local celebrity". I KNOW you don't mind putting WI dollars in your pocket!

I am not aware of the issues between you and Scotty... I don't want to know either. I take a personal offense to your comment because I live in WI and I do not walk on egg shells for ANYBODY! As matter of fact, most of us here don't!
    That was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by scottie K View Post

sec if you didnt piss harold off your car woulda been done by now!!!
    i would hope so,its been two years

enough already,im tired of hearing the shit over and over.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Wasn't the dude with the blue cutlass selling his motor on racing junk at one point? The BBC? the ad listed, "over 40k" into this engine. That's where I got my info.

If everyone's only got 12-15, then it is alot better than I thought

chris,a if someone had a GOOD working car,they COULD be competitive with a 12-15k engine.of coarse a top 3 car will have much more in it

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    what's the blower limit for True Street?

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    what's the blower limit for True Street?
    f-2

Well Said.

Breecher_7

You know, we do need a president!

If the guys car is in boxes he souldnt talk. The woulda, coulda, train only works when its driving. Then its still a lame excuse. When its running call out anybody ya want, make fun of everybodys setup, or how they're a no show but sooner or later it will catch up with you and make you look like a D Bag. Not calling anybody one, but Its a arskicker when you put some hot dog on the trailer and you know hes got a long drive home to contimplate how he was a assjack.

People from Chicago speak their minds. we dont say things like "I know something you dont and I wont say what it is"
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    i would hope so,its been two years

enough already,im tired of hearing the shit over and over.
    Actually, it's only been one year for the chassis
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by nramlow2006 View Post
    so you shouldnt be posting your events in this thread because it is a clocks off thread...

in turn... it just seems like when tuffenuff shows up, our pussys shrivel up
    I am a sponsor of the clocks off racing team.

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    People from Chicago speak their minds. we dont say things like "I know something you dont and I wont say what it is"
    Id give RSD alot more respect if they shut that annoying asshole with the microphone up. Seriously, nobody there gives a flying **** about his oppinions or the conversations he is having with other people with microphones. Its like he talks to hear himself talk or he thinks he is cool shit. You guys obviously have radios, there is not need to use the public announcing system to talk to eachother. Announce the races and shut the **** up.......

Oh and I love how they blame the racers for the limited amount of runs they make. Everytime I go to the RSD's I see the same old fast cars making pass after pass as the other lanes just fill up with cars ready to run. Last time I checked it was RSD's, not fast cars only. Matter of fact I saw Marks car make two passes before Seth was able to make one and he was at the front of the line of the other lanes. Just seems like there is some serious prejudice going on there.

And as long as im bitching, lets talk about all the **** ups on the track. Mabey IF they did a decent tech inspection people wouldnt blow coolant and other shit all over the track. When Seth went through tech they didnt even open his ******* hood, You call that saftey? Ive had this same thing with myself in the past, just ask a few questions and let you through, thats rediculous. Do a solid tech inspection on every vehicle like your supposed to and alot of incidents on the track could be avoided. Id be willing to bet that 80% of that shit running there was not up to regs.

Oh and as far as people from wisconsin speaking there minds, Most of us do. The difference is that most wisconsinites have more tact and courtesy for people then 99% of the chicago shit talkers. I unfortunatly fall into the percentage of wisconsinites that doesnt give a **** about tact or common courtesy. I speak my mind no matter what and it usually pisses people off, that is MY downfall and isnt somthing im proud of.
    Last edited by Breecher_7; 08-17-2008 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    Id give RSD alot more respect if they shut that annoying asshole with the microphone up. Seriously, nobody there gives a flying **** about his oppinions or the conversations he is having with other people with microphones. Its like he talks to hear himself talk or he thinks he is cool shit. You guys obviously have radios, there is not need to use the public announcing system to talk to eachother. Announce the races and shut the **** up.......

Oh and as far as people from wisconsin speaking there minds, Most of us do. The difference is that most wisconsinites have more tact and courtesy for people then 99% of the chicago shit talkers. I unfortunatly fall into the percentage of wisconsinites that doesnt give a **** about tact or common courtesy. I speak my mind no matter what and it usually pisses people off, that is MY downfall and isnt somthing im proud of.

You'll have to talk to Trent and Mark about their announcing skills....I dont do much of that anymore. But, that might change...

I, personally, am glad you speak your mind. Even if I dont agree with you, at least, I know where you stand and I respect the fact that you are willing to stick to your opinions. <- thats called "having a backbone"