Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    apparently building a car like tuffs should take no longer then a typical oil change according to you.

i have something in the garage that is nowhere near that scale and i feel like it has taken an eternity.lol
    cool shit takes time.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

I have a 5yr project in my garage. Tuff's car has been being built by others for years now and still isn't done

Quote Originally Posted by DRK View Post
    I have a 5yr project in my garage. Tuff's car has been being built by others for years now and still isn't done
    so it will also have a jungle gym cage and a promod style chassis?

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    RSD is NOT a TEST and TUNE!!!!

I bet SNOOP food and beer that he has MORE fun this weekend spectating, than he did a couple weeks ago with the car.
    You are exactly right!!!! Nothing to worry about!!! Just watch some badass cars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    with or without the stop signs

For how cool Tuff project is/will be....Jesse's will equal that in other ways...I have seen it...
    Just lurking....

Quote Originally Posted by CPonyGo View Post
    For how cool Tuff project is/will be....Jesse's will equal that in other ways...I have seen it...
    Thanks Andy

dude,there will be no guitar hero at rsd.
    Chris is bringing his projector, im bringing the xbox. We will have rockband there.
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Chris is bringing his projector, im bringing the xbox. We will have rockband there.
    oh good.

oh good.
    We are going to plug into tuffs sound system also. He doesnt know this yet tho.
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

Hahaha If only.. that would be sweet

Fast cars, beer, and Rockband
    Nick Andersen
    andersen.nickj@gmail.com

2011 Volkswagen GTI
    2002 Lexus IS300 - Sold

For Sale - Enkei Kojin 18x8.5 5x114.3 +35 wheels/Hankook tires

PS3 tage: DSMDuDE

We are going to plug into tuffs sound system also. He doesnt know this yet tho.
    the bad part is im guessing that GH has ac/dc,which means tuff will be playing with you guys.

the bad part is im guessing that GH has ac/dc,which means tuff will be playing with you guys.
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

I drove 100 miles to watch my First RSD event. Can say was ok at best, felt almost cheated when they stopped the shit for like a half hour. Rope off the back section of the track for christ sakes! So you only have your two guys checkn the car! Do this shit on the street and it goes smoother! Lanes run smooth as a plane crash. IF you gonna run it like a streetrace you need to have a guy that doesnt ***** in a mic all nite. Walk up to them and get them out of the way!(the roping would stop it) Hell yeah I gotta car! so dont be a snatch either. Just telln ya what you need to do to make it LIKE a streetrace. Then when the shits straight you mite get me down there with my ride.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    apparently building a car like tuffs should take no longer then a typical oil change according to you.
    I'm sure it takes time, but I've seen "My car will be ready soon" come out of his mouth every year for the last 3 at least. "Ready soon" means a few weeks to me not a few years.

Me and some friends rented a track recently, had more fun than an RSD night, got A LOT more runs in, and each of us paid only slightly more than an RSD event.

I don't know about you guys but if TNT guy's were my cash cow I wouldn't be calling them "Sackless people" If they are such a pain in your ass then turn them away at the gates, or would you even have a show then???

Breecher_7
    Im sorry, mabey it was a typo but I could have sworn I saw a post calling out a bike for a $500 race.

Now first off, id most likely put my money on the bike. If it was a 1000cc bike and the rider knew what the **** he was doing. Second, who the **** races for $500? I mean seriously. Granted im not a gambling man (probably the reason I DONT have money issues) but I think id rather just wipe my ass with dollar bills then race someone for $500. Atleast then I know im getting what I paid for.

Ive been to the RSD's, I think they are a fantastic Idea. But I will also agree that the announcer needs to ******* stovepiped as he is the most annoying SOB around.

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    Im sorry, mabey it was a typo but I could have sworn I saw a post calling out a bike for a $500 race.

Now first off, id most likely put my money on the bike. If it was a 1000cc bike and the rider knew what the **** he was doing. Second, who the **** races for $500? I mean seriously. Granted im not a gambling man (probably the reason I DONT have money issues) but I think id rather just wipe my ass with dollar bills then race someone for $500. Atleast then I know im getting what I paid for.

Ive been to the RSD's, I think they are a fantastic Idea. But I will also agree that the announcer needs to ******* stovepiped as he is the most annoying SOB around.
    is $500 really alot of money anymore? hell,it costs nearly 200 to fill up a truck with gas.
    i have raced for that much before,and would gladly do it again.
    now,when it gets to the thousands of dollars,thats usually only happening when a group of people are throwing money in together on the race.

is $500 really alot of money anymore? hell,it costs nearly 200 to fill up a truck with gas.
    now,when it gets to the thousands of dollars,thats usually only happening when a group of people are throwing money in together on the race.
    I'll take take your billy goat for 5
    FAST Z 28 95

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    nope unfortunately it isn't. hell i can't go shopping for clothes for work without spending WAY more then that.

That's the sad thing about RSD's though, some of the guys want to act like hardasses and make it for $1000. While most people just want to have fun and race for a cheeseburger, but those guys kinda do get swept under the rug a bit. People want to see the $1000 races, and the people running those definitely are doing it to recoup the cost of actually making a pass as well as the gamble of it.

Honestly, if lanes 4-5 are T&T, and 2&3 are low $ street races, i don't care if the T&T people haven't been run through, let the lanes 2&3 in RIGHT AWAY. Same thing with the BIG $ races. STOP EVERYTHING, for them. And they have been trying to do that lately.

People need to realize that again, it is NOT a T&T night. There are gonna be delays. This is not a Tuesday night T&T day where they just click through all the lanes one right after another. You guys should be THANKFUL they haven't switched it back to how it was in '00-'01?. Where it was JUST street racing, NO T&T period basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    nope unfortunately it isn't. hell i can't go shopping for clothes for work without spending WAY more then that.

That's the sad thing about RSD's though, some of the guys want to act like hardasses and make it for $1000. While most people just want to have fun and race for a cheeseburger, but those guys kinda do get swept under the rug a bit. People want to see the $1000 races, and the people running those definitely are doing it to recoup the cost of actually making a pass as well as the gamble of it.

Honestly, if lanes 4-5 are T&T, and 2&3 are low $ street races, i don't care if the T&T people haven't been run through, let the lanes 2&3 in RIGHT AWAY. Same thing with the BIG $ races. STOP EVERYTHING, for them. And they have been trying to do that lately.

People need to realize that again, it is NOT a T&T night. There are gonna be delays. This is not a Tuesday night T&T day where they just click through all the lanes one right after another. You guys should be THANKFUL they haven't switched it back to how it was in '00-'01?. Where it was JUST street racing, NO T&T period basically.
    **** having T&T on RSD nights. The concept of RSD is great but the execution is awful. Way too much downtime, the announcing is annoying as all shit.

As far as running you with my bike, no thanks. I'm not much of a betting man, and at this time I really don't have $500 to throw away if I did lose. I also don't feel like taking the risk of having some race cars ass end knock me off my shit at 100 + MPH . Guess you can call me a non racer but guess what? 75% of your attendance or more is full of "non-racers" and without them watching, your mediocre show would fail miserably.
    -Tyler