Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Farve is going to Florida...

if this all goes thru guess i need to go buy a buccaneers jersey....
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

wow I guess we'll see how many Packers fans live here vs Favre fans..
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

I will for sure get a Favre Bucineers Jersey.

The PAckers don't need him to win, thats what so many people don't understand. He has been holding that franchise hostage for too long.

He will go down as one of the greatest if not the greatest in my book regardless.

Its just a shame he had to act like such a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    wow I guess we'll see how many Packers fans live here vs Favre fans..
    it took me awhile but this whole situation made me realize that i am more of a favre fan then a packer fan. i still like the packers but i will follow favre regardless of packer or not. i don't feel either side handled the situation well, more of the downfall coming from the packers side. even playing on a semi-pro level i have seen the politics within a sports franchise. it's worse then real politics. i'm sure they did/said alot of things the public will never hear about. i will be glad when it is all final so everyone can move on.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll definitely get a Favre jersey...I mean, he was a blast to watch, and exponentially increased my enjoyment watching the pack over the years. I wouldn't root for the bucs over the pac ever though, lol.

I'm going to try to get tickets to that game this year....
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

See ya, don't let the door hit ya.
    What a way to ruin a legacy, I'm so tired of this crap just go away!

Senior Member..now yer posting! Z06 KID's Avatar
    i put the blame on ted thompson
    2009 toyota corolla XRS (trade in)
    2012 SWP STI W/nav
    1972 chevrolet nova (dad's, but i found it)

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Bye.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

for a those that think the packers are wrong in how they handled this issue heres a kleenex to wipe favres shit off your noses......the guy said in march that he was going to retire. then the packers went out and drafted 2 more QB's to get some depth. then favre decides he wants to come back after it was very clear that the job was rodgers. if favre would have just said im coming back the packers could have A) done a lot better in the draft and B) not get rodgers hopes up.......so im glad they're gonna trade him bc i think, like some one said, that they can win plenty of games w/o favre.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

theres always a what if, and they handled it wrong. the worst thing they could do is trade him

and they wont win very many game with rodgers. poor kids gonna get hurt. i beleive hes doin the right thing and keeping everything to himself but id be pissed if they kept questioning me. rodgers is a good guy but hes gonna get hurt. hes got 30 season snaps total. he needs more expierience is all. but i guess you gotta start somewhere
    2012 SWP STI W/nav

if you look at it though....the packers used either the 5th or 15th pick on rodgers, can't remember...don't you think they should get something out of a top 20 pick????bc i know his contract is up either this year or next and if i was him and favre came back i sure as hell wouldn't sign with the packers......he didn't really ever get hurt in college and when he got hurt in the NFL didn't a OL step on him or something??
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

i dont remember much about the draft but i just dont agree with this whole thing. if favre gets traded it will be one of the biggest mistakes the packers, or should i say ted thompson has ever made. hes brought them back from nothing and now there gonna let him do that with another team and put rodgers in. idk im sure rodgers will do fine but hes gonna get hurt. im just sick of hearing about all of this. if he was so sure he wanted to come back, why is everyone still contemplating what he should do. its just getting old and hes lost a lot of his fans. and he blames his fans for him retiring. its all B.S. this whole topic is just so argumental. everyone has there own opinion and thats how its always gonna be so.
    2012 SWP STI W/nav

I still think Green Bay should hang on to him and let him ride the bench until he is needed. Warming the bench would be perfect for him, bring his feet back on the ground.

^^^that's a waste of $$ to me.....i think they should be able to get something decent for him.....maybe thomas jones from the jets, or cadillac williams from the bucs

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Too bad we can't trade him to the Bucs and then they trade him to the Vikings, just so Favre can shove it up Ted Thompsons arrogant ass twice a year.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Z06 KID View Post
    i put the blame on ted thompson
    I hope you are kidding cause' if your not your just another ignorant Favre fan.

for one thing im not ignorrant, and for another thing im more of a peyton manning fan but favre is still one of the best qbs of all time. i dont appreciate you calling me ignorant either considering you dont even know me. thats all im sayin
    2012 SWP STI W/nav

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    <-- ignorant Favre fan here.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Z06 KID View Post
    for one thing im not ignorrant, and for another thing im more of a peyton manning fan but favre is still one of the best qbs of all time. i dont appreciate you calling me ignorant either considering you dont even know me. thats all im sayin

Your still plenty wet behind the ears from the above statement, that much I gather. I wouldn't expect you to be able to take any sort of constructive critsism.

You win.