Thread: Brewer's fans?

Brewer's fans?

What with the cheering when Derek Lee hit the foul ball off his foot? I've never heard a home crowd cheer when sombody get's hurt
    04 GTO weekend toy
    12 WRX weekday toy

Because the teams hate each other.....

Still you don't cheer for an injury that low class! Where the Cubs fan cheering when Gallarado blew out his knee at Wrigley? No they only cheered when he got up and startred pitching again!
    Last edited by Larrygto; 07-29-2008 at 10:50 AM.
    04 GTO weekend toy
    12 WRX weekday toy

I never said I agreed with it, I just stated a fact and the most likely reason as to why it happened.....

I grew up in Chicago so I'm a cubs fan, But I live here now so I like the Brewers too! I hope they both make the Playoffs it'll make a hell of a National league championship match!
    04 GTO weekend toy
    12 WRX weekday toy

Senior Member..now yer posting! Z06 KID's Avatar
    you cant be both fans, thats unethical haha
    2009 toyota corolla XRS (trade in)
    2012 SWP STI W/nav
    1972 chevrolet nova (dad's, but i found it)

Quote Originally Posted by Z06 KID View Post
    you cant be both fans, thats unethical haha
    Cubs first ,Brewers second as long as the Cubs aren't playing the Brewers I rout for the Brewers.
    04 GTO weekend toy
    12 WRX weekday toy

think the fans hate each other worse then the teams do. our town get invaded by the fibs when the cubs come to town. it's so annoying.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Quote Originally Posted by Larrygto View Post
    I grew up in Chicago so I'm a cubs fan, But I live here now so I like the Brewers too! I hope they both make the Playoffs it'll make a hell of a National league championship match!

CAN'T SWING BOTH WAYS!!!!!!! pick one or none
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by crusin240hatch View Post

Last edited by 67-400; 10-24-2008 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crusin240hatch View Post
    Alright CUBS!!!
    04 GTO weekend toy
    12 WRX weekday toy

Quote Originally Posted by 25thannivZ28 View Post
    by the looks of today and yesterday that's wrong
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Oh snap, lots of fights today! We had 2 Cubs fans (small guys) that almost got worked up in the Dew Club Section. They were sitting with us, and kept going back and forth and finally the one guy stood up and almost took one to the jaw.
    "If you keep feeding a lion, then run out of food, you're the food.."

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1226 View Post
    Oh snap, lots of fights today! We had 2 Cubs fans (small guys) that almost got worked up in the Dew Club Section. They were sitting with us, and kept going back and forth and finally the one guy stood up and almost took one to the jaw.
    http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch.../2008&id=44034

Three held in post-game brawl
    Three men from the Chicago area - ages 25, 26 and 34 - will be spending a little more time in Wisconsin today after being taken into custody for substantial battery in the beating of a 24-year-old West Allis man after Tuesday night's Milwaukee Brewers-Chicago Cubs game at Miller Park.

According to police, the West Allis man threw a beer can at a bus full of Cubs' fans, three of whom left the bus about 10:39 p.m. while it was stuck in traffic near the stadium.

The man told police the three men beat him up, knocking a tooth out, cutting his lower lip and leaving him with pain in his jaw. The West Allis man was ticketed for disorderly conduct and taken to a local hospital for treatment.

The suspects could face felony charges in the case, according to police. Milwaukee police said the 34-year-old also punched his sister in the mouth while she attempted to break up the fight.

Although she refused medical treatment and did not want to prosecute, the man received a municipal ticket for assault and battery, in addition to the felony charge that he faces.

The Cubs defeated the Brewers, 7-1.

lol that is one of many, the others just didnt get arrested!
    "If you keep feeding a lion, then run out of food, you're the food.."

Can't we all just get along?
    04 GTO weekend toy
    12 WRX weekday toy

If people just went to the games and didn't act like total beligerent assholes, there would be no problems.

We go to Wrigley, wearing our Brewers gear, and act like baseball fans not cheesehead tourists. We get some shit but nobody wants to fight. Most of the time, if you are cordial, people are cordial back.

I sold my Cubs/Brewers tickets because quite a few (not all mind you) of the Cubs fans who travel up here act like absolute idiots (seriously, they don't act like that at Wrigley) and the drunken Brewer fans just buy right in and end up acting like 2 year olds as well. No thanks. I'm a baseball fan. If I want to see a circus, I'd go to one.

We get seats right behind the dugout and about 2-3 years ago, this grown (40+ yr old) drunken Cubs fan pushed his way in front of this 4 year old kid 4 innings in a row to snatch a ball Prince was trying to toss to the kid. Now if anyone deserved an ass beating....