Yooformula spotted

Damm i thought i seen this car this summer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion

Is that a photo chop?

02hawk796
    Good thing Pontiac came up with that nose in 1988. Then they started slapping it on to the late 3rd gen 'Birds, which Corvette copied for their entire C5 line!
    Those vettes would sure look funny driving around without noses on if it wasn't for Pontiac's superior body sculptors. But then, they had already copied the early 3rd gen's 'Bird nose for the 80's vettes.
    Now that GM has ended the F-bod, the Y-body team will probably have to steal from the europeans or the rice.

Actually, the Y-body team is now just doing an 'update' to the C5 with the C6, looks wise... I believe it is the first time the body style did not take a dramatic change...

OK, so 2nite I am the amazing drunk post whore! oops wrong site/forum . . . Oh well, are you guys refering to the Corvette Indy prototype from '86? cuz that's where the C5 nose has evolved from?! Click the linky . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

02hawk796
    SMS? You must be confusing the Camaro with the Vette. The nose in your linked image is closer to a 4th gen Camaro than any gen vette. The vette nose from the 90's was copied directly from the 91/92 Firebird nose, just like the 80's vette nose was copied directly from the early 3rd gen Firebird nose.
    Assuming The Beast is correct, seems like the y-bod team can't come up with anything new without the Ponty F-bod team showing them how it's done.