Michelle and Boosted91Pony.......

Thanks again, I couldn't have done it without you! Michelle, please pass along my thanks to Adam again as well. Hell, he even worked OT at his regular job and THEN came to help out!!! They, and others, helped me move today, and it wasn't easy as I have lots of stuff. Bet you two didn't think I could pack that much stuff in that apt. did you Anyway, mucho gracias again, your help was much appreciated and there's no way I could have done it without you. Good friends are great to have

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    BCM has lots of emo's but in they end they are all good car people.

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    Thanks again, I couldn't have done it without you! Michelle, please pass along my thanks to Adam again as well. Hell, he even worked OT at his regular job and THEN came to help out!!! They, and others, helped me move today, and it wasn't easy as I have lots of stuff. Bet you two didn't think I could pack that much stuff in that apt. did you Anyway, mucho gracias again, your help was much appreciated and there's no way I could have done it without you. Good friends are great to have

Come on now, I offered up the use of my truck.... All ya had to do was come pick it up.

No problem Bob! Just know you have something to look forward to in March. (:
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.