Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cubs fans...

I gotta give it to the Brewers, they are not doing their usual 2nd half meltdown. But there is alot of Baseball to be played yet.

2 hottest teams right now.......NYY and Milwaukee brewers.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    after tonites game i have a little faith they will be playoff contenders for sure

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

5-2 arizona now
    2001 Bonneville SSEI (AKA JUNK)
    2002 35th Aniv Camaro Z28
    1999 Cavalier Z24 5 spd
    1995 Camaro Z28 (rip)
    1993 Eclipse GSX (project)

Quote Originally Posted by crusin240hatch View Post
    some baseball fan you are....kerry wood DIDN'T go on the DL, do some research before you post

what you mean by "ace"???? he's struck out 20 and given up ONE run in two starts....i'd have to say that's pretty damn good....and before you go a bring CC into this i know he's got 3 straight CG
    he hasn't pitched since the 11th, they didn't put him on the DL because no matter what he couldn't pitch on the All Star team if he was on the DL. if it weren't for that he would have been on it. hoping to pitch in the end of the week. which makes 15 days. Harden is supposed to be an ace. he's got the stuff of an ace, but can't stay healthy. Cubs couldn't get Sabathia so they went to the next best thing.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

habitual line-stepper Mr. Brett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    I gotta give it to the Brewers, they are not doing their usual 2nd half meltdown.
    No, but the Cubs are staying true to form and beginning their annual collapse. Combined with the fact that the Brewers are hot and rolling, things are looking good.

lets all not forget what the brewers did in aug-sept last year...or hell what the mets did in sept-oct. last year also.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    We're not, the Cubs are reliving it for us.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Being that I live in Cubby-ville, there is true panic amoung Cubs fans, most of whom were talking serious sh it earlier in the year. I'm loving it...
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

i'm not panicing....we're getting soriano back possibly tonight, and there's still a lot of ball left to be played
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by crusin240hatch View Post
    i'm not panicing....we're getting soriano back possibly tonight, and there's still a lot of ball left to be played
    You are right, no one needs to get cocky just yet. I'm not a cubs fan, but your right. Plenty of games left in the season anything could and will happen.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Chalk another one up for the Brew Crew!

Cubs are down 1 going into the 5th!!!!! lol