11.6's all night only got 5 runs cause of gay bike night(******* Moto bikes and everything must have been like 80 bikes)... the water box idiot who could have blown my differential He was making me do burnouts outside the box and i did not notice til i watched a video and only saw one wheel spinning and then they both would... when he got me where i was suppose to be nasty smokey burnouts... 123-124mph traps ALL NIGHT...

Next week its on though.. I did not run the new tune because i was scared to run it without sending logs to aaron and getting his ok... I had to hack off my ******* exhaust as the C clamps ruined my slip fit exhaust :evil: AND ate up all my time...

I did do pulls on the way home with the new tune... MORE boost and MORE timing... MY GOD THIS THING PULLS SO MUCH harder cant wait to go back to the track next week for RSD's PLUS New 26" SLICKS WILL BE ON THE CAR, and ebrake is adjusted so burnouts were much better tonight, and i have off friday so ill have time to boost test it, etc. I fully expect next week to be better....

til then ITS STILL SLOW