Rebuilt Pontiac 400 & Th400

I have a Pontiac 400 long block that has been completely gone thru and rebuilt. All the work was done at a local speed shop. It has been bored 30 over and has a new crank, pistons and rods, edelbrock performer cam and intake manifold along with new roller tip rockers and a new edelbrock carb. This has never been started and has been seating in my project car for about 5 years. I have no time or interest in finishing this car any more. I have about $2000 in this and will consider any reasonably offers. I also have a TH400 trans that was completely gone thru and rebuilt make me an offer?
    Last edited by davemc; 09-10-2008 at 07:23 PM.

anywork done to the TH400?
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

traney

It was rebuilt at a traney shop on n35 around santpall st my cousin was working for them at that time. They deed a basic rebuild and installed a shift kit. I do have resets for all the work done.

Quote Originally Posted by davemc View Post
    It was rebuilt at a traney shop on n35 around santpall st my cousin was working for them at that time. They deed a basic rebuild and installed a shift kit. I do have resets for all the work done.
    dont kno who u are but nice spelling

ha ah

I cant get the hang of this cell phone email messeging. LOL

the drive shaft slides unto the traney output shaft

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by TraNs_aM View Post
    dont kno who u are but nice spelling
    Even better spelling.... But its ok i know your illiterate

No you don't know me if you deed you would not be talking #^@!. What's it to you are you buying or just the spelling and gramer police?