Thread: speedin ticket

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar

speedin ticket

As the subject says... I got my first today

17 over in a 35....102.50 the cop was cool and was like I see u keep ure car clean....Im sorry i have to give u this and gammie my ticket... I can pay it and accept the 4pts by Jan. 15th or i can go to court that day and fight it.... Ill go see if i can get it reduced since its first offence... But i told my pops n he got pissssst and threatend to sell the car if the insurence goes up... do u guys think it will??? What shall i do???

Tony

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    oh at your age you can count on the insurance going up my man
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Damn it!:bloody

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

High risk here we come. If it does Tony gimme a call 377-9897

-Joe
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

aiight I will thanks....

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    I am sure Yoosof can give you the number to pretty much the BCM Atterney his Name is Scott S. He will take care of you. He took care of like 5 other members on this site for traffice offences.

GOOD DEAL!

Snowseeker
    SR-22 insurance!!!

I've been there.

Originally posted by Snowseeker
    SR-22 insurance!!!

I've been there.
    I was one point from there

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    been there been HTO and been back it was a tuff yr and a half with no license but been clean now for 2.5 yrs good to have it back

Snowseeker
    Originally posted by BlueBullet
    I was one point from there
    One point!!! Lucky bast@rd!!!!

I have had one revokation and two suspentions One suspention was for drinking in a camp site while under age. Wasn't driving, wasn't planning on driving, but they suspend my driving privilages.. (sorry can't spell to save my life!)

Having spent my entire Jr and Sr year of HS with no license and my first 2 years of college suspended as well, I fight like hell to keep my record clean. I realize I will never drive normal but at least I can talk my way out of it...remember that one Chris?! And a damm good lawyer never hurt. I just wish I would have learned that lesson sooner. The money you pay to the lawyer is worth every penny and then some to keep your insurance rates from going up and getting surcharges. None of my lawyer excursions have been reported to my insurance company so as of late I still have a spot free record and my full coverage is cheaper than Deb's Nissan!!

Ill call him marrow mines 17, i just really want the ticket reduced right now.. and the points aswell from an intermediate speeding to just a speedin.....

P.s. Thanks Yoosef!!