Thread: Todays game

Todays game

It was the best Brewers game i have been to. Dave Bush pitched outstanding (13 k's). I was surprise to see the crew put up 7 runs before they hit 2 home runs. 44xxx people in attendance today!!!! Did anyone else go to the park?

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I love that Dave Bush has been the ace of the staff the last month. I've been one of his few supporters. Nice to make it look like I know something. lol

I wasn't there though. My dad went, and my best friend was there today as well.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Ive never really not liked him. Every time i watch he does ok.

I will openly admit there was a time earlier this year and the past few years that I thought there was no hope for Dave Bush.

I now have been proven wrong for the past month. His last four starts including today have been nothing less than stellar.

He has for sure won my respect and I hope he continues to do the bang up job that we all know now for sure he is capable of. Also the home run comment by begs is dead on, I along with you am suprised that they scored that many runs with no long balls till later.

It just goes to show that they are more than capable of manufacturing runs without always having to go deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix2Kta View Post
    I will openly admit there was a time earlier this year and the past few years that I thought there was no hope for Dave Bush.

I now have been proven wrong for the past month. His last four starts including today have been nothing less than stellar.
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches