Thread: Braun made it!

Braun made it!

Just announced that Ryan Braun was voted into the All Star game in New York for 2008.

Congrats!!

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Yeah...I saw that on MLB's site about an hour ago.

Good for him. Now he can lose the cockiness.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Z06 KID's Avatar
    yes!!! ryan braun is my baseball hero
    2009 toyota corolla XRS (trade in)
    2012 SWP STI W/nav
    1972 chevrolet nova (dad's, but i found it)

brewers only had sheets and braun.....cubs had fukudome,soto, rameriez, and soriano starting and dempster, big z and wood as pitchers
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Who gives a shit about the Cubs....really?

Quote Originally Posted by crusin240hatch View Post
    brewers only had sheets and braun.....cubs had fukudome,soto, rameriez, and soriano starting and dempster, big z and wood as pitchers

I saw that, but like I've said in other posts there is still plenty of ball left to be played.

I'm actually suprised that the Brewers are now only 3 games behind first place. I thought it would take longer.

So far so good for both teams but the Brewers finally get the schedule in their favor after the All Star break.

They have played so damn many roads games already this season. As for the Cubbies, they get the opposite, more road games than home which could mean nothing or it could mean everything.

I also find it entertaining that the two teams end their seasons in Milwaukee as they both began in Chicago.

buy milwaukee isn't really a road game to the cubs.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by crusin240hatch View Post
    buy milwaukee isn't really a road game to the cubs.
    We'll see.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Well they must not be a home game for the Cubs, considering most of the Cubs home losess have come to the Brewers.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.