Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Parking brake delete

I deleted the parking brake on the Raptor. Less drag on the brake rotor, one less cable going to the bars and weight savings with parking brake assembly removed..

TM case saver and Renthal

I installed a 15 tooth Renthal front sprocket and TM design poly case saver . I also modified the factory chain cover to fit this set up...

15 tooth gives a TON more top end speed....

Dynatek custom curves

Custom programmed ignition curves from High Desert Dyno . I have different ignition curves for the different riding I do . I just flip some switches to gain the best curve ...I have one curve set up for the "ice drags" ....

Pc iii

Custom EFI mapping with PC III & Dynatek...

I can run live EFI programming changes and to tune in perfect AFR for the day..

Lots of wiring !

The Raptor is getting LOTS of wiring done ! I wired in the heated grips , 2 step launch limiter , AutoMeter shift light and kill switch !

I also got a pair of BLINC BLUE TOOTH HELMETCOMMUNICATORS for Jess and I to use....They are SUPER neat and have 2 way radio funtion with 1/4 mile range, MP3 player and Bluetooth ...I wanted to have a 2 way radio to make it much easier to communicate , the MP3 and Bluetooth are nice features too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPS_zJCHKa4
    Last edited by DynoTom; 12-29-2010 at 12:47 PM.

doing all that to a raptor makes u one crazy man in my book.
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Shop

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    doing all that to a raptor makes u one crazy man in my book.
    I'm keeping it pretty simple though....In spring I want to take it out to the shop and install 11 to 1 pump gas piston , stage 3 cams and + 3 throttle body.....It's a VERY proven combo with those parts installed....I have no plans of any modding past that point.....Still want to get Jess into a F.I. 450 X or R YFZ though....Seen some pretty good deals on the 450 R's & X's out there but, unless we can get a decent amount his his 08 YFZ 450 it will have to wait....