Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

clip from the track...

im in the right lane and the left lane is a guy on a brand new zx-10r lowered streched and it has an air shifter(maybe more but im not sure).... i have stock suspension setup for a 230lbs rider! if you notice as soon as my front tire comes down the backend gets loose... then about 100ft after that it got loose again and i backed out of it(you can hear it in the vid) my best so far is a 10.202 at 139.23... once i get it lowered and possibly streched i'll get the sigle digits im looking for!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjA6Ny_m3CQ

left lane numbers first then my numbers
    R/t .101 .064
    60' 1.716 1.720
    330 4.511 4.581
    1/8 6.704 6.819
    mph 112.62 111.62
    1000 8.596 8.735
    1/4 10.209 10.370
    mph 139.10 137.46
    Last edited by sloLs1; 07-03-2008 at 07:25 PM.
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

i want to see the satty agaisnt your bike.

Quote Originally Posted by LastInLine View Post
    i want to see the satty agaisnt your bike.

well then someone would have to ride the bike cause no ones driving my satty!
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD

haha, i was thinking the same thing!

whats gonna be 1st to go single d's?
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Quote Originally Posted by sloLs1 View Post
    lol i hear that. I think the satty will go single digits before the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
    haha, i was thinking the same thing!

whats gonna be 1st to go single d's?

thats a good question.... with the way things have been going, im not sure the saturn will be getting the lovin it needs! so maybe some mid 10's out of it this year but thats all... the gsxr has the power its a matter of getting it to the ground! the car puts all the power to the ground but doesnt make enough money is the main key here in making either one run single digits.... the bike will cost under $200 but the satty will take prolly something closer to $1500-$2000

if it was a perfect world both would be deep into the 9's
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD

The more I think about it, the more I wanna take my bike to the strip. I'm gonna have to go to myself and start slow. I'm skurred and have no Idea what to do.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar

i will ride the bike rode a bunch got my license but never rode any at the track...

to you for doing it i think it would take me awhile to get used to running it that hard then haveing to slam on the brakes...
    How is it stopping at the other end? i know in my car it feels like it doesn't want to stop and im only trapping 110mph...

Quote Originally Posted by 0TransAm0 View Post
    i will ride the bike rode a bunch got my license but never rode any at the track...

to you for doing it i think it would take me awhile to get used to running it that hard then haveing to slam on the brakes...
    How is it stopping at the other end? i know in my car it feels like it doesn't want to stop and im only trapping 110mph...

first of all this is only my second track apearance with this bike... i really dont have much seat time at all.... ive owned many different bikes and have ridden many different bikes on and off the track. but driving or riding anything with two wheels comes natuarl to me.

as far as braking, its no problem to stop at the first turn. if you really needed to you could go to the second one but i always turn at the first.... slowing down from 140mph on a bike is hard at all!

and for whom ever wants to go to the track and hasnt ever run their bike let me know... i will be more than glad to give you some pointers and such. im always down for going to the track
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD

Breecher_7
    I hope you never doubted me about how well that bike ran..... I will be more then happy to help you hit those single digits. I know the bike has it in it.

I dont drag my machines but I guess your proof of how well my shit runs......

Breecher_7
    I will drive the bike, I have more then enough seat time on it. That race is a done deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    I hope you never doubted me about how well that bike ran..... I will be more then happy to help you hit those single digits. I know the bike has it in it.

I dont drag my machines but I guess your proof of how well my shit runs......

lol at first i slightly doubted it but thats because i doubt everyone and everything untill i run it... defintatly please with it

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    I will drive the bike, I have more then enough seat time on it. That race is a done deal!

well when ever i get the car out maybe i bring the bike to the track too!
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD

i need a suit or somethign to make me pass tech and i'll take the 600 down i'm not afraid of the bike just the launching. i have a riding jacket can i just get some pants and be safe at the track? anyone gota spare wheelie bar?
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    i need a suit or somethign to make me pass tech and i'll take the 600 down i'm not afraid of the bike just the launching. i have a riding jacket can i just get some pants and be safe at the track? anyone gota spare wheelie bar?
    all you need is a jacket gloves a boot that covers the ankle and a helmet for anything under 120mph. if your on a 600cc theres a good chance you wont hit 120 unless your pretty good.
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD

but would i get away with running pants just in case?
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

jeans will be fine... unless you run faster than 120mph... then they will give you another 2 runs befor you would have to stop.
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD

I want to get down there sometime with my bike, I'd be more than willing to role down there with you as I need some pointers....I'm afraid to launch :P
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    I want to get down there sometime with my bike, I'd be more than willing to role down there with you as I need some pointers....I'm afraid to launch :P

let me know im game anytime... its best for me to go on tuesdays(ladies night) because my girlfriend participates in the event.
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD

I've ridden bikes since I could walk, but I would be nervous doing the 1/4 mile. Besides not having a bike worthy. lol Cool video, I give you credit for getting back on it after getting a little squirrly.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

Quote Originally Posted by moels View Post
    I've ridden bikes since I could walk, but I would be nervous doing the 1/4 mile. Besides not having a bike worthy. lol Cool video, I give you credit for getting back on it after getting a little squirrly.

getting squirrly twice! but thats how i am... all my life ive been on two wheels and all i know is WIDE FVCKIN OPEN
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD