Centerline 4 lug solid dish/mustang

Not a terminator series-mine are the same but older. In great shape- tires suck..lol they are 15x8 and 15 x 3.5 fit mostly a Fox Body Mustang 4 lug...polished up nicely ...I traded some nice ponys for them but have Drag Lites now so out the door they go...

here is a link to what style they are...they are 4 lug and older but its this style..nice polish on them...

cash talks guys...hella deal for a cool street look or at the track..nice and light...300 bucks obo...

west allis 414-897-1061 Andy

also still have the TFS Stage 1 cam for 130 bucks for sale
    Last edited by CPonyGo; 06-27-2008 at 08:00 AM. Reason: add the price
    Just lurking....

will those fit on the saturn? lol gata make the saturn look fast some how! if those would fit the TA i'de be all for them good luck with sale tho
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Andy what is the back spacing for the rear rims? is it 5.5 or 4.5? Thanks they are the auto drags right?
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep your change.

Quote Originally Posted by Feature Pony View Post
    Andy what is the back spacing for the rear rims? is it 5.5 or 4.5? Thanks they are the auto drags right?
    I would have to measure them and the pic posted is only resemblance to what they look like...I will go over to the garage and measure them up and report back
    Just lurking....

Quote Originally Posted by Feature Pony View Post

Okay- just measured and they measure- get this- 5in! I measured several times and made sure it was proper .. 5"
    Just lurking....