Brewer's season as of 6/15.....

What do you think of this year's season so far...???

~Justin

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    They are barely holding it together. It gonna take a miracle to catch the Cubs.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Z06 KID's Avatar
    i still have faith in the brewers. i mean they got ryan braun and prince fielder eventhough fielder isnt doing much as of right now
    2009 toyota corolla XRS (trade in)
    2012 SWP STI W/nav
    1972 chevrolet nova (dad's, but i found it)

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    I think the team still needs to find their bats. One or two people hitting a night is not going to get them to the play offs. They will have a winning record (above 500) but cubs are hot right now and if they keep it up I dont think anyone in the division will catch them unless they coke

Kapler & Branyan need to play every game.
    Kapler for sure.

Irribarren needs to be sent back down... try someone else out (LaPorta / Gamel).
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    I agree with the Kapler and Branyan statement.

Get rid of Hall and Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by wikked View Post
    Kapler & Branyan need to play every game.
    Kapler for sure.

Irribarren needs to be sent back down... try someone else out (LaPorta / Gamel).
    Quoted for the truth right there!

Bill Hall needs to go. He is past his prime, if he even ever had one. He had like 4 errors in 2 games at 2nd base. Kapler for sure needs to start every game. Cameron is coming around, he really needs to find his bat. Prince needs to calm down and start hitting some balls....He has to swing at what is pitched to him...they know how he swings, they aren't gonna give him inside pitches because pitchers know he bombs them outta the park.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver350 View Post

Get rid of Hall and Cameron.

I was saying that before the season even started and people called me crazy.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    They need to show more of that Trinni chic who does the meaningless interviews after the game.

Other then that, and Hall and Cameron sucking I got no complaints. The Cubs will collapse. It's what they do.
    Last edited by Karps TA; 06-16-2008 at 04:59 PM.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    I was saying that before the season even started and people called me crazy.
    +10000

i agree with the desposal oh irribarren and hall!! i sure hope they dont trade sheets as hes a free agent after this year!
    2001 Bonneville SSEI (AKA JUNK)
    2002 35th Aniv Camaro Z28
    1999 Cavalier Z24 5 spd
    1995 Camaro Z28 (rip)
    1993 Eclipse GSX (project)

Quote Originally Posted by mrz28M6 View Post
    i hope they dont trade sheets !

I do

I don't want to see Sheets gone. He's the only pitcher they have who is consistent. They get rid of Sheets they have no #1 starter, and will lose 25 games a year because they will be forced to use their bullpen alot more.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    They get rid of Sheets they have no #1 starter, and will lose 25 games a year

Sheets even being healthy for 25 games would be a miracle. The guy is one of the least reliable pitchers in the league....especially for an "Ace". This year seems to be the exception for him....but lets see what happens when it counts the most towards the end of the season.

His injuries have been freak. No torn rotator cuff or anything serious. Look at Gallardo finally gets his shot and he end up out for the year. Shit happens. And when he pitches he almost always give you 7-8 innings atleast. The Brewers have noone even close to that on the staff. We can barely get 5-6 out of most of the rotation with Suppan being probably the deepest and he's old as hell. Then you've got nearly every game having to depend on one of the flakiest bullpens in the majors.

You're not going to get pitching back for trading him. If someone wanted him they won't be willing to give up any kind of pitching in return as Sheets would be the guy who would put a team over the top.

I think it's nuts to even think of trading him. He can pitch with anybody in the majors.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

This year Sheets will stay healthy knowing he is a free agent next year. I hope we don't lose Sheets.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

Can't believe Branyan couldn't even find a job before this spring... he was asking every team and no one wanted him... crazyyy.
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

so we have good starting pitching, a closer in Torres, and good hitting... but SONOFA**** does our bullpen suck!!! Bush gave the game to the other pitchers at 8-1 and they give up 6 runs, seriously that was scary watching it, makes you realize how bad of a setup man we need

Branyan = WOW
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

vdub4life
    go brew crew lets beat minnisota

So much for that ^

The twins are on a terror right now.